You can still run and fight after the game is over 1.5a

• I noticed that after 1.5a patch you can still run and fight after the game is over.

• Yes, we know about this…

…and personally, I’d like this to remain…

• We saw this in the hotfix beta. I assumed it was intentional since none of the Devs commented on it.

• @Kimiko:

Yes, we know about this…

i would also like it to remain but also in the start of a match lets say a duel, archers can shoot their bow, crossbow, ect. while the match hasnt even started and hit the other player. i like that you can do it in a team objective or sumthing just to mess around but being able to attack before a duel even starts isnt good.

• @kjano9900:

@Kimiko:

Yes, we know about this…

i would also like it to remain but also in the start of a match lets say a duel, archers can shoot their bow, crossbow, ect. while the match hasnt even started and hit the other player. i like that you can do it in a team objective or sumthing just to mess around but being able to attack before a duel even starts isnt good.

Yeah just recently found out about that, so that’s not good lol. We’ll have to see about all that.

• At least make it consistent, every so often I see people roaming round after a match attacking and I am frozen in spot at the mercy of these maniacs :(

• I like the ability for everyone to attack after the game ends, instead of being killed by people with more than 3 mouse buttons

• don’t see this as a bug :)

• It’s fairly easy to initiate, at least for me. I just hold shift and try running forward while mashing the space bar. He just kinda pops out of being locked in place. I’ve also noticed archers being able to sprint forward to break the pre-game lock so they can shoot arrows or others to throw their weapons / swing.

• I don’t think it should remain. EoR is for saying your ggs and talking (well, if it wasn’t bugged half the time), and you can’t do that when someone is trying to remove your head! So it turns out to be free kills & XP.

• We need to enable it in a way, where it doesn’t affect your score and k/d if it is kept in.

• Yeah, i could see this gone. It seems like it was not intentional though, I mean… the scoreboard pops up 1/2 way through the crazy melee. Plus, **I do enjoy checking the scoreboards, and saying gg etc.
    Also, sometimes it’s the only time you have to take a piss! :D

• It’s pretty funny on Stoneshill if the king doesn’t know how to move after he died. I killed the king twice in the same game! :D

• This should be corrected. Everyone likes to check the scoreboard at the end and not get killed while doing so after the end of round. The worst is when you are frozen and there is someone getting free kills cause he can move freely.

• @NICK:

This should be corrected. Everyone likes to check the scoreboard at the end and not get killed while doing so after the end of round. The worst is when you are frozen and there is someone getting free kills cause he can move freely.

I for one like to run around and kill all my teammates. If you just hold sprint and attack after the round is over you will come out of frozen.

• I don’t want this to be removed, i also want the entire warmup timer available to attack teammates before the round begins… taking that away is like taking away cheese! PUT IT BACK Tom!

And TO ME! was the only VO we needed for Follow Me! Get rid of that follow me crap! Now TO ME only happens once in a blue moon… i think this change made a lot of people leave. PUT IT BACK, Tom!