Clans?

• Any clans from AoC showin their face on the forums here yet? Any new clans forming lookin for a good player? I’m located on the west coast of the U.S. and I will try out on AoC if necessary.

Steam account name: gnomishfireworks

If anyone feels like addin me to play some games with feel free I won’t let ya down.

• Welcome to the forum!

Quite a few are around here actually. I know that our clan will be transitioning into C:BA eventually, but unfortunately we only recruit in the Europe region (ping and time difference problems).

• @Ghost:

Welcome to the forum!

Quite a few are around here actually. I know that our clan will be transitioning into C:BA eventually, but unfortunately we only recruit in the Europe region (ping and time difference problems).

Thank you good sir!

I hope there is a lot of good competition between new and old clans.

• I hope there will be a Clann War system in this game. Of coarse it wouldn’t be needed, but would be just one of those neat additions.

• count on Vanquish to be in CBA, cutting down foes as easily as we do in AoC :)

• i can cut down many of your men before i go down :)

• Well, Playground Players will be present as one of the first clans in C:BFA. Although unlike other Eu clans we do accept world wide players, just as long as your willing to play on our EU servers.

• That is great to hear Alex. I will definitely be happy to see PGP back in action.

• And you’ll be of course welcome back mate, if you so wish. We’re on the up again in AoC, got a fresh win under our belt and we’re looking for blood.

• @PsychoAlex:

And you’ll be of course welcome back mate, if you so wish. We’re on the up again in AoC, got a fresh win under our belt and we’re looking for blood.

You guys got a server?

EDIT: nevermind i see both of the IPs in your sig my bad haha.

• Smooth moves there lol. We do in fact have a server box in co-ownership with another clan, so I’ll be setting the dedicated server files up on that as soon as I get them. Which will hopefully be before most major server companies.

• Hmm, there’s always Clan Kill, but we have too damn many players already. You should totally lookup VQ though; it’s rumored that they’re short of members.

• @Mike:

Hmm, there’s always Clan Kill, but we have too damn many players already. You should totally lookup VQ though; it’s rumored that they’re short of members.

Yeh I’ve always considered Vq. but they are a very good clan and I love competition so much id rather be with an underdog clan so there’s always someone better to satisfy my needs. And at the moment they are probably top dog in the game because they’re one of the only clans to stick around for as long as they have.

Anyway I used to go by the name Consume a lot of old school players know me, probably more so for being an asshole and always talkin shit, but alas I grew up and that’s the crowd I wanna get in with. No disrespect Vq. Id just rather be going against you guys, no hard feelings it just make the game that much better to me.