Agathian Knight Is still confusing

• It’s still difficult to clearly distinguish the Agathian knight from an enemy and people (inlcuding me) often take him for an enemy and attack me. I was Team killed many time because of that.

The Agathian knight should have more blue patch, and his helmet need some work. Either way, he needs to look more Agathian.

• Same goes for Mason knight, I’ve been killed by it 3-4 times now in the new patch. I still can’t distinquish them good enough. I don’t know if this is a problem with old PC’s and older graphics cards? :/

• Developer

Can you guys take us some screenshots with your graphics options? I struggle to see how it would be difficult to tell them apart, but what I am seeing on my PC could be way different than what you are seeing.

• Screenshots! Erm… Now that they are next to each other the distinction is clear but in that brown/red map with the river in the middle, there’s something (sun? lightning? shadows?) that really distort the look, I’m not lying. In this map when the screenshots were taken there isn’t that effect.

KNIGHTS

VANGUARDS

This made me feel somewhat dumb. :|

Big thanks for the sudden cooperation to Dace, Wand3r3r and W_Sir_Bertran! :P

• Developer

Any chance you could get a picture of it on your screen in the confusing areas? Try adding bots to a local game even perhaps…. Those screenshots don’t really help us, though I appreciate your efforts!

• How about this:

I can’t distinguish them.

• Just to add on with the knights, it’s not something readily apparent, like the VG screenshot I can tell immediately red from blue, but the knight I still have to check center torso. I’m beginning to understand the difference looking the shoulder area over time, but it still makes me think a moment. That red leg padding helps I think, haven’t been in game yet with the patch.

I think the main thing is I tend to look around the upper torso area first and those are mostly the same color.

• The only one I find problematic is the Agathian Knight, just change those red/brow leather things over the chest to blue or white and it should be all right for me. This is problematic for too many people to ignore.

• @Tibberius

The real problem with the knight is that he is not blue enough! That is why people makes the confusion a lot, because it takes some time for our brain/reflexes to figure out if this is an Aghatian or a Mason.

He need more blue on his shoulder/arm/helmet or whatever body part.

• Heard gay voice ? agathian knight

• @Ourg:

Heard gay voice ? agathian knight

:shock:

• Ok, I think it is boiling down to screen resolutions because in battle I can see the difference clear as can be… But This isn’t team fortress medieval edition sheesh, everyones all more blue to this more red to that, this is a medieval war game X/… Idk it sucks if they really can’t see the difference but in my opinion the teams are already too red and blue, I would like even less red and blue, I don’t need to be color guided to see the armor distinctions, and it mostly bothers me because back then in medieval times, yes they wore their coat of arms, but they didn’t all run around with all big, solid colors… Idk, like I said it sucks if they really can’t see it but, it’s already so red and blue I feel like i’m playing team fortress… Have you tried looking at the names when you point at people?

• @k9j60:

yes they wore their coat of arms, but they didn’t all run around with all big, solid colors…?

Dude… it took WORLD WAR ONE to get people to STOP wearing giant hats and bright colors. People LOVE their colors. Knights were borderline tacky. I mean what, are you gonna get killed by a sniper (kind of, but crossbows were CHEATING)?

• Yesterday I attacked and killed a teammate because I thought he was red and didn’t realise my mistake until after he was dead <sniffle>That will haunt me ;)</sniffle>

• @Captain:

@k9j60:

yes they wore their coat of arms, but they didn’t all run around with all big, solid colors…?

Dude… it took WORLD WAR ONE to get people to STOP wearing giant hats and bright colors. People LOVE their colors. Knights were borderline tacky. I mean what, are you gonna get killed by a sniper (kind of, but crossbows were CHEATING)?

sorry I should have been more clear… I know they wore bright solid colors, what I meant was an entire faction/ army didn’t all rock the same exact color, they wore their coat of arms.