Rank 48 stream, Australian Man-At-Arms

• It would help if you were actually streaming your game and not a black screen. DOH!!

• Ya, Black screen with a naughty, smiling, face in the bottom left of black screen

• fixed

• Yeah, I’ll be streaming a while. Looking to get some footage for youtube.

• Watched for a few minutes, you’re pretty good! :)

• @Matti:

Watched for a few minutes, you’re pretty good! :)

It’s hard to be consistent as man-at-arms. Thank you.

• it’s up again

• scrimming vs [eX] soon

• Play some larger servers Demin! :P

• @Yarnu:

Play some larger servers Demin! :P

I have trouble on 32p servers, 'cause the ping goes up to 90-100ms, which on my own isn’t terrible, but worsened by my enemy having that same ping as me. Not easy with tiny sword, but maybe I can cope. Will try.

• @DeminRamst:

scrimming vs [eX] soon

Watch out for worldeater and his bearded axe. And last I heard Myzery joined [eX]. Former member of the Zealous clan.

• @lemonater47:

Watch out for worldeater and his bearded axe.

Is that a bug, or is it supposed to be like that?

• @DeminRamst:

@Yarnu:

Play some larger servers Demin! :P

I have trouble on 32p servers, 'cause the ping goes up to 90-100ms, which on my own isn’t terrible, but worsened by my enemy having that same ping as me. Not easy with tiny sword, but maybe I can cope. Will try.

32 man servers can be quite tough to push objectives… i usually stick to 24 myself. I was trying to check out the stream at work but couldn’t so ill check it out now… or the past broadcast section. 32 man usually comes down to one team being stacked and the other getting slaughtered. If you get a good matchup though, it’s really hard to push objective once it gets to the tough spots because it’s hard/impossible to get teams to group up for an attack push, then you have 32 men on the other team, vs whatever trickles in with each spawn

• I prefer 24ppl servers, myself.

Gives more room to flank. I love T.O and having something to focus my attention on. Get bored quickly of just slaying people. Feels like I get nowhere in 32ppl servers - there’s an endless stream of enemies - There’s only so many I can take out.

MaA is a very difficult class to play on T.O. Especially with a higher number of competent Vans and Knights running around. I rarely play Maa anymore.
    Find the length and power of a 2-hander to be more appropriate to dispatching of multiple enemies.

MyZery is with EX. Ranking 51.
    Only person I fear in battle. His footwork, timing and execution is impeccable.

• @Yarnu:

@lemonater47:

Watch out for worldeater and his bearded axe.

Is that a bug, or is it supposed to be like that?

He used to use the exploit but they got that fixed. But he still uses lookdowns and feints by they are part of the game. And when you said that he was using the Fient combo exploit he would instantly initiate a votekick against you. But that was fixed in a patch.

• Worldeater is one of the smart-arsed egotistical high level players, the rest of eX are alright.
    When he started using his Bearded combo feint, I got mine out and started too, and kept beating him.

He eventually says “Meh I’m bored” and rage quits.

Also, are you sure they have fixed combo feinting? I tried it the other day with the grand mace and it worked. (Unless you mean just for the Bearded Axe.)

Watched some of the stream yesterday at work, although the quality was 144-240p, it was smooth and sort of legible to watch, I enjoyed it!

• @NaTe:

Worldeater is one of the smart-arsed egotistical high level players, the rest of eX are alright.
    When he started using his Bearded combo feint, I got mine out and started too, and kept beating him.

He eventually says “Meh I’m bored” and rage quits.

Also, are you sure they have fixed combo feinting? I tried it the other day with the grand mace and it worked. (Unless you mean just for the Bearded Axe.)

Watched some of the stream yesterday at work, although the quality was 144-240p, it was smooth and sort of legible to watch, I enjoyed it!

They said they did and I can’t do it anymore and I haven’t seen anyone doing it, in using him.

The eX clan hijack servers to practice. By team killing each other in spawn.

• @lemonater47:

They said they did and I can’t do it anymore and I haven’t seen anyone doing it, in using him.

I’ll give it a try tonight and see what happens :D

Never seen that from eX, but I mostly frequent the Classic duel servers, and they usually only come in there to fight normally.

• @NaTe:

@lemonater47:

I’ll give it a try tonight and see what happens :D

Never seen that from eX, but I mostly frequent the Classic duel servers, and they usually only come in there to fight normally.

This was on a games.on.net TO server.