I want to be a peasant

• I want to be a peasant.

• Me too. A filthy one :(

• +1. As long as there is a voice taunt that says " Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I’m being repressed!"

Damn intellectual property laws :(

• Peasants are lame.

• @Matti:

Peasants are lame.

NOU

• @jrmftw:

+1. As long as there is a voice taunt that says " Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I’m being repressed!"

“BLOODY PEASANT!”

“Oh what a give away, did ya’ here that did ya’ hear that eh, that’s what I’m on about, did you see him repressing me, you saw it didn’t you”

• Peasants? Shouldn’t this be part of the “Masons Only” thread? ;)
    I would be a peasant if I could have a scythe.

• IDEA
    For the TO map where the Masons Pillage the village.
    Aragon Players can elect to play as a peasent for the first phase. You get the war fork, or club and buckler.
    And then one person can play the town smithy-peasant and he has a warhammer.
    To make it more interesting each time a PC peasant dies it costs 1 peasant towards the objective counter.
    FTW

• @giantyak:

IDEA
    Aragon Players can elect to play as a peasent for the first phase. You get the war fork, or club and buckler.
    To make it more interesting each time a PC peasant dies it costs 1 peasant towards the objective counter.
    FTW

They should get improvised weapons. The war scythe maybe? :o

• I’d love to play as a peasant, I assume fists or no weapons lol, voice acting should be similar to the lines the peasants say’s to the king in MPHG. “Well I didn’t vote for you” hahaha

• @jrmftw:

+1. As long as there is a voice taunt that says " Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I’m being repressed!"

YES!

• @giantyak:

IDEA
    FTW

forks, cudgels, and slings.

The advantage should be that peasant respawn waves are every 3 seconds.

• Great idea faster respawns as peasants is smart :)

This needs to happen let the peasant revolt begin! SLings cludgels.

But what would the ability be?

Frightened when hit in combat can’t attack and need to run away?

• +100% to all hurtful words? The ability to leave a trail of urine wherever they run? Polio?

• “Erperlagies M’Lerd”