One slight tweak I think is needed.

• I enjoy this game a lot, and it’s a lot of fun. However, one thing that does bother me is the timing that it takes to go from swinging a weapon to running. I think the time after swinging a weapon to being able to run should be increased a bit. At least for Team Objective mode.

When I’m running and I dodge someone while carrying a torch, I should be able to get away considering I’m now behind them, they have swung their weapon and I’ve been in running the entire time while they are stable. Instead, if they miss the first time, they’re able to turn around, run and swing, which then makes the whole dodging pointless.

There are certain times when players are too slow to react to turning around and swinging but those that are quick enough, manage to catch up due to the weapon getting that extra range.

Unless there is a way to be able to dodge people and use the speed of running as a leverage, then I think the tweak is a solution. Jumping doesn’t quite work because you lose that momentum you get and moving side to side only works so much with a character.

If there is any solutions, please let me know. :)

• ~RD~Modded Matrix Mayhem

Try this server, that wont be an issue for u there,
    Plus it has the most hardcore epic action u can find anywhere!
    Expecially with all of the awesome mods on it.

• Isn’t it just anti-gravity?

Also, even if I did join a server with mods, it’d still wouldn’t change what happens on regular servers.

• I disagree with this simply because there is already a lot of running around to try to evade people. Also devs built in a mechanic to prevent faster classes from outrunning slower classes, so why would they add another tweak to undo the first core mechanic? Also If successfully predict and react to the fact you are going to dodge my swing and run the opposite direction, why should I be penalized and you rewarded by getting away? It doesn’t make any sense any way you put it to me.

• @[??:

E1]I disagree with this simply because there is already a lot of running around to try to evade people. Also devs built in a mechanic to prevent faster classes from outrunning slower classes, so why would they add another tweak to undo the first core mechanic? Also If successfully predict and react to the fact you are going to dodge my swing and run the opposite direction, why should I be penalized and you rewarded by getting away? It doesn’t make any sense any way you put it to me.

They could just tweak it so when you pick up the torch, that you gain a bit of speed. I just don’t understand how it’s possibly for someone to miss a swing or two but still manage to run and kill me, meanwhile the only thing I’ve been doing is running.

I just look at it as if, someone is standing there swinging and I’m running, I’m going to get away but because of the ability to instant run, that never really happens.

I’ll just have to start running far away without trying to come anywhere near close.

• I think if you’re carrying a torch they SHOULD buff the speed slightly so its equal to the speed that you have if you have the chase mechanic on an MAA.

This would definitely make the game more interesting and would stop the fires on the beach being redundant.

Queue 15 fellas running with torches up the beach while 15 archers shoot at them. That’s my idea of fun on either team.