Team Objective

• I love LTS as much as the next guy, but why the hell am I seeing full FFA servers and TDM rather than people bouncing onto Team Objective Servers? FFA is the worst game mode as it is in most games because it’s chaotic nonsense (with duel mode that could change), and TDM is basically Team Objective only you are bound to a tiny part of a huge map.

For the love of Chivalry lets get some Team Objectives going people!

• +1 for this

I’m tearing my head off trying to understand why people would want to play FFA/TD/LTS when there are team Objectives where you can be part of a little story, use teamwork and work on reaching goals (not just collecting kills)…

Team Objective for the Win!

• @Thulgar:

+1 for this

I’m tearing my head off trying to understand why people would want to play FFA/TD/LTS when there are team Objectives where you can be part of a little story, use teamwork and work on reaching goals (not just collecting kills)…

Team Objective for the Win!

+Infinite

I couldn’t agree more, Team Objective is the core of the game. And after playing some Hillside with bots, I nearly shat myself watching the cinematic like transition from objectives… well only the first objective… since the bots don’t know how to do anything after that. After watching the warships take down the wall, and a trebuchet take out one of the warships and seeing it crash into the side of a fortified trebuchet, nothing can explain the amount of awesome. I WANT MORE OF THIS!

• Developer

Team Objective servers crash at the moment. That is why those servers are always empty. Tomorrows hotfix should address those issues.

• @Secundus:

I love LTS as much as the next guy, but why the hell am I seeing full FFA servers and TDM rather than people bouncing onto Team Objective Servers? FFA is the worst game mode as it is in most games because it’s chaotic nonsense (with duel mode that could change), and TDM is basically Team Objective only you are bound to a tiny part of a huge map.

For the love of Chivalry lets get some Team Objectives going people!

+1, too many people just want to get some killstreak to show off and choose FFA over Team Objective. That isn’t the spirit of this game.

• And TDM is pretty lame, I don’t get why the devellopers put this mod when it’s just a less funny/innovative version of Team objective. Team Objective is like TDM but with a real, medieval-like purpose.
    If the devs want Team objective to grow, they should get rid of TDM.
    Additionally LTS isn’t cool either.

• Once the patch went live and people assumed the crashes with team objectives were fixed, the team objective servers were the first ones to fill up. Until they crashed :P

Don’t worry, I’m sure TO will be the primary mode of play once it’s working properly.

• @akarnir:

And TDM is pretty lame, I don’t get why the devellopers put this mod when it’s just a less funny/innovative version of Team objective. Team Objective is like TDM but with a real, medieval-like purpose.
    Additionally LTS isn’t cool either.[/quote
    ]i’m not racist, i hate everyone equally… wait

• @akarnir:

And TDM is pretty lame, I don’t get why the devellopers put this mod when it’s just a less funny/innovative version of Team objective. Team Objective is like TDM but with a real, medieval-like purpose.
    Additionally LTS isn’t cool either.

How silly of them to think that different people have different preferences.