"Woman" at arms cosplay progress!

• Hey guys, being that I’m about 80% done with my cosplay, I thought I’d post some spoilers of the cosplay so far.
    Front:

Side:

Being that I wanted the costume to be more feminine, I made the vest more form fitting and I shortened the length of the tunic. So far, all that is needed is the buttons for all the flaps and the straps. Also I need to sew in the zipper in the back. The boots have been ordered. I’m still debating if I should wear a helmet or not. I don’t think I will being that I’ll look really silly haha.

For props, I just ordered the materials I’m going to use to make the shield. My ex boyfriend is making me my hatchet out of wood. So hopefully that will be done soon.

This cosplay will make it’s debut at PAX Prime 2013 at the end of August. I plan to finish the vest and tunic within 2 weeks (waiting on the buttons to ship in). The entirety of the cosplay will hopefully be done by mid-june.

Please give me your feedback! This cosplay is made entirely by hand. I even made the pattern pieces.

• “You would be men, but your fantastic feminine MAA costumes say otherwise!” - Agatha MAA

That’s really awesome! Good job!

• @ReMixx:

“You would be men, but your fantastic feminine MAA costumes say otherwise!” - Agatha MAA

That’s really awesome! Good job!

Thank youu <3

• Will you have a firepot on your side?

• @ReMixx:

Will you have a firepot on your side?

Firepots are lame.

• FEATHERS! SHE’S A BIRD!

Oh now, wait, she’s just a WAA. Good costume, it’s coming out pretty good. :)

• @ReMixx:

Will you have a firepot on your side?

I’m making a shield… so I don’t know if I should have both since in the game you have to choose between one or the other haha.

• You will be accused of hacking if you take both.

Nice outfit though.

• @dudeface:

You will be accused of hacking if you take both.

Nice outfit though.

Shhhhhh
    I still need to hack life and learn how to super dodge irl lolol

Thank you btw~

• Very nice! I still can’t wait to see the helmet.

• @wKMeow:

The default is the “v” key. Try that.

• @ReMixx:

@wKMeow:

The default is the “v” key. Try that.

You dirty bugger.

• Well now, that’s just teasing, and you know it. ;)

The costume looks cool though.