Dickfondler's back

• Just a heads up: our favorite hacker is able to get into games again. I’ll message any mods if I’m in a game with him again.

• “So little Vanguard, where did DickFondler fondle you? Show the mods and the community where on the doll he touched you.”

“Okay” points to helmet, arms, legs and torso “He just came in and hacked his way into me.”

Courtroom gasps

“Well there you have it. Dickfondler fondled his way against the system and used it against this poor Vanguards and from what was reported, many others.”

“As I judge, Chivalry, find the defendant guilty of hacking and fondling all others. I sentence this player to banishment and to be tied up in the arena so all players can hack his limbs off and the vultures can pick up the rest. Case dismissed”

Vanguard breaks down “GLORIOUS DAY!”

• I don’t even…what? Who!? What am I missing here?

• @Sir_Henric:

I don’t even…what? Who!? What am I missing here?

He is a notorious villain well known for his hacking sessions on Chivalry servers.

• @Matti:

@Sir_Henric:

He is a notorious villain well known for his hacking sessions on Chivalry servers.

On oceanic?

• http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivmo … 585395497/

I informed them earlier… Not sure anything can really be done. Lets all report his steam profile for cheating…

• @Ready:

@Matti:

@Sir_Henric:

On oceanic?

No he’s not here.

But we should mass report him on steam for hacking anyway.

• He’s #1 one my list when we get the global ban list up. I’ve given Crusty a nudge, so we just have to wait til it’s up.