So…when's the next patch?

• Sooo…this happened today:

[attachment=0:fbl3a3yl]wtf_chivarly.jpg[/attachment:fbl3a3yl]

I’ve been playing for a while I’d say, but never have I seen Malric having his way in Darkforest. The player also didn’t appear in the player list.

Any word on the next patch? Here’s the biggest problems I’d love to see fixed:

1. If you’re still in the team/class select screen when the respawn timer counts to 0, you will be ‘held’ from respawning for a while. I’ve never timed it exactly, but it seems like whatever the respawn count is, is how long you sit as an observer.

2. The server filter menu has a bug where if you set the filter to a game type, when you next come back to the server filter (either having played a game and then quit to menu, or restarted the game), your server filter will also have the ‘viewpoint’ filter option checked to 3rd person, which results (usually) in no results showing. Correcting the filter and savingdoesn’t matter, it’ll still contain 3rd person when you next return to the server select screen, unless you ‘reset’ the filter.

• Skin hacker?

Or an admin.

• it’s dickfondler!

Seriously… Thought you guys had the Global Ban server back up!? what gives?

• Lulz, now this is the part where people show up and tell you how there are’nt any hackers in the game lol, and you just need to learn skill haha.

• @Hitom:

• Hehe, I saw malric in a server as well, looked bad ass imo.

• Ha.
    So is it just a skin thing or does he get Malric health levels?

• @dudeface:

Ha.
    So is it just a skin thing or does he get Malric health levels?

I didn’t have time to kill him because my internet cut out right before I was about to. :? (Not because of him.)

• @hexghost:

Any word on the next patch? Here’s the biggest problems I’d love to see fixed:

1. If you’re still in the team/class select screen when the respawn timer counts to 0, you will be ‘held’ from respawning for a while. I’ve never timed it exactly, but it seems like whatever the respawn count is, is how long you sit as an observer.

Actually this is a really good point. I’m glad you identified when it happened. I realised that if you changed classes whilst respawning it would take an extra 10 seconds or so to respawn but not why. It was usually quicker just to wait to respawn then change class whilst in the spawn.

• @Hitom:

it’s dickfondler!

Not sure if they’re back up or not, but by default they’re only enabled for official servers anyway.

• I never said anywhere that the global ban list was back up. We’re working on it. Hopefully sooner than later. Trust me, I want dickfondler on there more than anyone.

• Sorry Kimi, I was just whisfully assuming :p

• i wish i can add my server to the global banlist’s scope as well :(

• tomallow

• Good news, the global banlist is currently being worked on as we speak and being tested to ensure it’s effectively working. Official update later tonight. (gotta go to my “other” job).

• I’ve seen Malric running around Stoneshill too.

• patches are OP… nerf please

• @Kimiko:

Good news, the global banlist is currently being worked on as we speak and being tested to ensure it’s effectively working. Official update later tonight. (gotta go to my “other” job).

SO MUCH LOVE AND HUGS!!! <3<3<3

• @Oy:

I’ve seen Malric running around Stoneshill too.

Yeah hes on citadel on one of the official servers right now.

I’ll come back when the global ban server is back up.

• @gregcau:

@Oy:

I’ve seen Malric running around Stoneshill too.

Yeah hes on citadel on one of the official servers right now.

I’ll come back when the global ban server is back up.

This actually makes me want to play on US servers. HOW DO I DO IT!?

Did you add more chicks to your sig? O.o