New type of Asshole

• [youtubehd:32q7rh1d]TzeE_B4C1ro[/youtubehd:32q7rh1d]

STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:17672340
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dickfondler/

in this video is a hacker that is new to me. I know about ones that crash servers… but i haven’t personally seen this type particularly.

What happens is… in the chat, he will appear as a red colon and type.

He shows up in the playerlist in console as<bilbo><baggins>

He does not show up in the scoreboard.

Typically as admin, you can do adminkick or adminkickban and START to type their name and it will autofinish, and ask you to confirm the kick, but if you start to type a name, the name is not found. Then, if you type the actual name word for word start to finish, you still cannot kick him from the server.

He will then NOT crash the server, the server will remain active, and i do not need to restart, it doesn’t crash… however all the players connection to the server will be severed. You can rejoin the server afterwards… but he basically killed my duel server about 5 times today because people assumed it was crashed and did not return other than my friends on teamspeak with me.

CAN DEVS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS? He can basically hijack admin to the server, and sever everyones connection, and he cannot be kicked or banned. HES AN ASSHOLE and if this keeps up, he’s totally going to ruin my fun, others fun. We were all having a great time in the server, having great duels, much respect was going on, people were having fun and commenting that they love the server and are having a great time, then this asshole comes along and ruins it.

PLEASE put an end to this. I cant even get his steam ID so i apologize… i don’t know what can be done about this, but i hope something

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS GUY!!! PLEAAASE! we WERE having so much fun.</baggins></bilbo>

• You might’ve been able to ban him if you didn’t add the < before his name, just a partial name works, or not entering anything, it will list off all player names and an assocated number, but that guy is definitely a prick

• well i cut out some of the video, he was in my server multiple times… i used partial name, the reason why i used the actual name displayed that time was to see if i had to type the whole thing… but i already had previously tried to enter partial name multiple times. Also tried using the UI but he doesn’t show up on the scoreboard. Someone else said another admin was able to get him out of their server but i don’t know how they did.

I did not try the playerlist number so i might have to attempt that if i ever see him again. He’s been running around ruining other people’s games as well. It would suck in team games where a team is having fun and doing well and having a good match, and he came along and ruined that too… what a shame.

:(

Got his steam profile and ID added… so hopefully he can be added to some chivalry ban list if he’s not already there… but i heard from others he’s already been banned but… apparently that’s not working :(

I don’t mind rejoining the server because of some assholes. But we had some new players in there, having fun learning to duel… and some friends of mine in there, and some others i’ve played with… and i don’t have all of the people on my friends list to tell them to come back and the server is still up… It’s a shame that some people were having a good time and are new to the game and not Free for alling, following the rules and just having a good time, then some fucktard comes along and ruins that… some people i just dont’ understand why they have to be the way they are…

LIke i said at the end of the video, probably some person that tried to play and can’t play well and isn’t willing to learn, so he has to take the fun away from everyone else playing. He fucking needs friends, but i doubt he has any.

• Basically, the bug is that characters inside < >'s don’t show up. I saw a guy lastnight named <something>J<something>J, showed on the player list as JJ. I vote-kicked him, and he said he would crash the server, and was successful.

Seriously, some people need therapy.</something></something>

• yeah folks tried to votekick him too unsuccesfully. But like i said, before i recorded this video, i treid to ban him every way possible. I tried by partial name to let it finish it for me, no dice. Tried showing player list then banning his number, nope… then tried typing the name with the <> characters exactly as shown in console in this video that is shown… doesn’t work. Can’t ban from UI because he doesn’t show up in scoreboard so… yeah. Gonna check out the server logs tomorrow and see what i can get from those to see what he possibly did to do this, then maybe it can be mitigated somehow. My server is not the only one he does this with either… so you may see him today or in the near future if you play.

He’s not just crashing servers but uses in game hacks as well. Then when someone kills him even with his hacks… everyone starts calling him a noob and telling him how bad he is because he still gets kiled with hacks… and then he crashes the server. He doesn’t just come in and crash it, he tries to play with hax then gets mad when he gets beat and then he does it. He needs friends man… probably some smelly fat dude that masturbates all day and has nothing better to do with his life. If he can write code and hack, maybe he should try getting a job somewhere and putting it to good use rrather than being a fucktard that sucks at video games…

Hackers get a sense that they are good at a game, they know they are hacking, but by killing folks with them, they start to get a sense of feeling like they’re some kind of badass… even though they know they are hacking and couldn’t win anything otherwise… just your typical douch

• @clayton-bigsby:

He’s not just crashing servers but uses in game hacks as well. Then when someone kills him even with his hacks… everyone starts calling him a noob and telling him how bad he is because he still gets kiled with hacks… and then he crashes the server. He doesn’t just come in and crash it, he tries to play with hax then gets mad when he gets beat and then he does it. He needs friends man… probably some smelly fat dude that masturbates all day and has nothing better to do with his life. If he can write code and hack, maybe he should try getting a job somewhere and putting it to good use rrather than being a fucktard that sucks at video games…

Hackers get a sense that they are good at a game, they know they are hacking, but by killing folks with them, they start to get a sense of feeling like they’re some kind of badass… even though they know they are hacking and couldn’t win anything otherwise… just your typical douch

This is wrong. I’ve played with him a few times and met him on an FFA duel server and he was dueling normally like everyone else as king, wasn’t being an asshole or anything. Was pretty cool actually. It’s still an assholish thing to do, but there are more abusive hackers out there.

He would only crash the server if people started a votekick and the percentage got high enough to succeed and he forewarned them everytime.

People constantly try to troll him but he never crashed the server because of any of that. Think about how dumb it is to even try to troll a hacker, they come in there with the intention of making you angry if anything so you’re giving them what they want.

The huge “x has logged in as administrator” was probably a flag for him to crash the server.

No hacker would go around as king and act like he’s skilled, that’s just you being angry. “You hack cause you’re bad” is the worst troll line ever. If you honestly believe that line you have honest to god mental problems. As if you have to be some MLG pro gamer to get a positive KD in this glitch fest of a game anyway. What a joke.

• You couldn’t kick him because you were typing his name in wrong. It was biLLbo not biLbo.
    Wouldn’t matter anyway, he’d just crash the server after you did.

• he was just on #5 32p
    I scooted when someone called the vote.

• @Gauntlet:

You couldn’t kick him because you were typing his name in wrong. It was biLLbo not biLbo.
    Wouldn’t matter anyway, he’d just crash the server after you did.

shouldn’t be case sensitive, and either way prior to typing his name like that in the video, i tried by his player number, partial name, etc, etc. None of it worked.

I just want him banned from my server so he can’t come back. If he’s intent on crashing servers and can do it from outside the server, why even enter first?

• It isn’t case sensitive, I capitalized it so you could see it. There are two L’s, you put one both times when you typed out bilbo. Earlier that same day I votekicked him from another pub server without admin commands, which he then crashed.

• yeah but then why wouldn’t i be able to use like a partial name either? or the playerlist number? Idk i’ll try again if i see him today

• That guy has been on our most wanted list for some time.
    But his problem making days in chivalry are limited!

• Global ban list now online!

• Huzza!
    The hunt is one!

• yeah, after posting this i looked at the past names he used and realized who it was… i guess the whole bilbo baggins thing is new… maybe not… but glad it’s back up. I still heard that some hacker was crashing servers after i heard the ban server was back up… and it was like official server # 5 according to my friend i believe.