Insane hack recorded

• I was in a server AWOL Gamers Team Objective May and we had this hacker with no name dressed up as Lord Malric. He had high health and insta-killed anyone who tried to teamkill him. Anyone in the short radius of this hack exploded like they used f10. He wasn’t showing up on scoreboard. I tried to find his name in the console and it seems like Bilbo baggins but I am not 100% sure.

Here’s steam profile of Bilbo baggins and steamid: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dickfondler/

STEAM_0:1:17672340

Also, at the end of the video you can see everyone’s health staying at zero. I was constantly getting hurt by an unknown source. Agatha king’s health was also lowered to zero and he instantly died from 1 hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YyCUWp1zyA&fmt=22

Sorry about the bad quality video. I uploaded a better one.

• Maybe next time both teams need to equip fire pots…that will down him

• It be dickfondler fondling dicks again.

• Seems Legit.

• i posted about this guy today as well, he’s running RAMPANT!

• Just wondering if you are able to send video in and report him to steam so they can outright ban him from the game itself or at least give him a formal warning?
    I have an idiot friend who was permanently banned for trying out aimbot software in Call Of Duty, should be the same here?

• @jrmftw:

Just wondering if you are able to send video in and report him to steam so they can outright ban him from the game itself or at least give him a formal warning?
    I have an idiot friend who was permanently banned for trying out aimbot software in Call Of Duty, should be the same here?

if so this may be the better option… tbanner can only apparently ban him on official servers… my server is not an official server… he will continue to bug me probably.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@jrmftw:

Just wondering if you are able to send video in and report him to steam so they can outright ban him from the game itself or at least give him a formal warning?

if so this may be the better option… tbanner can only apparently ban him on official servers… my server is not an official server… he will continue to bug me probably.

You can subscribe your server to the global ban list. It’s an opt-in thing in the config files.

• @ReMixx:

You can subscribe your server to the global ban list. It’s an opt-in thing in the config files.

Do you know how to accomplish this specifically? Like which file and what the line will say?

• @clayton-bigsby:

@ReMixx:

Do you know how to accomplish this specifically? Like which file and what the line will say?

I do not know, but I’m sure Kimi or SlyGoat will chime in when they wake up.

• He’s in the Official servers too. #5 yesterday.

• I’m actually rooting for this guy now. I was joking around with him in a server the other day and he was actually playing fairly for the most part, albeit as King Malric. If you’d overwhelm him he’d use his “Frostwave” ability to instakill everyone around him but I didn’t really mind since I haven’t learned that ability yet.

At this point he’s been doing this for so long without any action by Torn Banner or Steam that it’s actually embarrassing for Torn Banner. I’ve heard some story about a server or box being held up in customs or something that has all the magical security superpowers, but that’s a weak excuse.

Unless he’s working with friends that have similar access, he’s ONE dude that can single-handedly ruin the game for entire servers at a time, and he can switch quick and ruin/take down as many as he pleases.

Every second that goes by that this dude is destroying games only reflects on the integrity of Torn Banner as a company/organization.

• @Substance:

I’ve heard some story about a server or box being held up in customs or something that has all the magical security superpowers

So the security securer has been secured by the security securer ?

• @BillDoor:

So the security securer has been secured by the security securer ?

Exactly.

The Security securer had to go through a secure body scanner to make sure that security was not compromised.

Word on the street is that when the server went through the body scanner, it was revealed that is has an extra-long-sword, if you know what I mean. (I mean genitals)

• @Substance:

I’m actually rooting for this guy now. I was joking around with him in a server the other day and he was actually playing fairly for the most part, albeit as King Malric. If you’d overwhelm him he’d use his “Frostwave” ability to instakill everyone around him but I didn’t really mind since I haven’t learned that ability yet.

At this point he’s been doing this for so long without any action by Torn Banner or Steam that it’s actually embarrassing for Torn Banner. I’ve heard some story about a server or box being held up in customs or something that has all the magical security superpowers, but that’s a weak excuse.

Unless he’s working with friends that have similar access, he’s ONE dude that can single-handedly ruin the game for entire servers at a time, and he can switch quick and ruin/take down as many as he pleases.

Every second that goes by that this dude is destroying games only reflects on the integrity of Torn Banner as a company/organization.

how bad could canada’s customs be anyway? “Hey whats that aboot?” “were going to reboot” “what aboot boot?” “how aboot you reboot?” “That’s not what we’re talking aboot!” “Just reboot!” “YOu must be some kinda squirrel, eh?” “I got moose in meh boots” “FUCK ABOOTS”

• @Substance:

I’m actually rooting for this guy now. I was joking around with him in a server the other day and he was actually playing fairly for the most part, albeit as King Malric. If you’d overwhelm him he’d use his “Frostwave” ability to instakill everyone around him but I didn’t really mind since I haven’t learned that ability yet.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@ReMixx:

In your server config files, find the one called PCServer-UDKEngine.ini. Then find these two lines marked in bold, and add/change the text below them to what it says here:

[Engine.Engine]
    ;for EXPERIMENTAL global ban list support, change Engine.GameEngine to AOC.AOCGameEngine
    GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine

[AOC.AOCGameEngine] - for EXPERIMENTAL global ban list support, add this section, with these contents:
    bUseGlobalBanServer=true

• @Substance:

Oh real nice attitude. No really. “i like this hacker because he’s making TB look like shit and i hate TB so it’s hilarious HAHAHAHAHAH”. You’re one of those this-game-sucks-TB-sucks-but-i-play-it-anyway-cause-i’m-fucking-retarded. Seriously good attitude, laughing that a company is struggling to deal with problems like bilbo faggins and trying to satisy this shitfuck community, which seems to be impossible because you fuckheads are NEVER SATISFIED.

• @man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YyCUWp1zyA&fmt=22

Sorry about the bad quality video. I uploaded a better one.

Around 3:40, did you notice the “damage taken”? You hd some 9345…

• @Kalidus:

@clayton-bigsby:

@ReMixx:

In your server config files, find the one called PCServer-UDKEngine.ini. Then find these two lines marked in bold, and add/change the text below them to what it says here:

[Engine.Engine]
    ;for EXPERIMENTAL global ban list support, change Engine.GameEngine to AOC.AOCGameEngine
    GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine

[AOC.AOCGameEngine] - for EXPERIMENTAL global ban list support, add this section, with these contents:
    bUseGlobalBanServer=true

Does this work?