Real hackers or bad luck?

• Ok so i don’t know much about weapon stats but in over 300 hours play time i have a fair idea of what kind of damage should and shouldn’t kill. Stupidly, i forgot to get names.

I fought an enemy knight who survived an overhead, stab and 2 horizontal swings from my claymore before he killed me. He was already bloody when i engaged him. As i went down i saw an archer hit him in the back with the drumstick (horizontal swing) and he still didn’t die. Later on, still using the claymore i took on another vanguard who survived two overheads and a stab.

Now i am probably up to 350 hours now an i’ve never seen anyone take hits like that. Perhaps they were legit and i just had extreme bad luck with the damage variations but as i said i’ve never seen it before. I don’t think they were the same person and it each instance was in different servers. I didn’t call them out on it because it sounds pathetic to throw around hackusations when someone beats you unless you have concrete proof. Just wanted to know if its sounds wrong or right to you guys……

• It happens when your attacks clip the enemy’s legs as opposed to Torso/Head hits. On very rare occasions my SoW needs four hits on Knights, and I only ever really use stabs/overheads.

The damage numbers themselves or player’s health cannot be “hacked” because all calculations are handled server side. There are invulnerability hacks, but not damage reducing/health increasing hacks.

• Invulnerable people tend to get kicked though.

• @Ready:

As i went down i saw an archer hit him in the back with the drumstick

LOL! Sorry, I can’t take this post seriously.

• @Matti:

@Ready:

LOL! HE FUCKING HIT ME WITH DAT CHIKEN BONE AGAIN!

• @clayton-bigsby:

@Matti:

@Ready Pineapple:

LOL! HE FUCKING HIT ME WITH DAT CHIKEN BONE AGAIN!

I thought it was funny. I’m now calling the cudgel a drumstick.

• Pretty sure we ALL will call it the drumstick from now forth

• It’s official.