Knights are too fast?

• Hey, I want to bring this topic to attention cause I do think knights need some balance and it does not seem to be brought up on the forums much at all. Why I think that? cause of knights speed as the topic implies. Now, I don’t mean their walk or just sprint speed, thats fine. What I mean is the speed they can go at while attacking. I can see this topic getting a lot of negative responses, cause most of people play knights and who would want their fav class to get weaker? Am I only one who thinks that knights just have too much pros and not enough cons? No, I am sure everyone often sees in chats people say that knights are easiest class. Of course every class gets that but none as much as knight. So how is it not a topic on the forum yet?

Some say that knights weapons are cheap, some say they have too much hp, but all this seem as an ok traits for knight. The thing that makes knight so great is the speed they can move around with while attacking, making knight able to get in vanguards face after blocking the longest weapon. Some might say that vanguard should not stay in place but move, and yes they should. Though does not that seem a little too much work for one class and almost none for another?

And whats annoying about it is that knight can move around while fighting several opponents by running between them and attacking none stop. To do that player go to be good but should not that be a vanguard thing? Something that defies the class and others should not be able to do that well? Knights have dmg and hp, Maa have speed and dodge, archers have range. Vanguard got speed and range to run around? yet knight can do it almost as well with some weapons? Why is that? Of course a good vanguard can still run around knight when have a good range advantage but thats not what I am trying to debate here. I hate seeing knights sprinting across the field with maul in windup and getting in range to hit people still? Yes I know maul has long windup but why can knight move this fast while attacking?

What class almost all good players play? Knights or maa. You wont see that many vanguards and why would you? When you can do as well with knight while have more hp. You wont even seem them play vanguards in to, cause of how much more benefits you get from knight that a slight speed on vanguard is just not worth it.

A speed debuff would actually add a con to a knight but I can see most people say that it’s not needed for reasons I listed above. But I am just sick of seeing most people play knights and deny obvious things while being able to do well in all game modes. I pick up a knight when I don’t feel like trying and know I wont do well with vanguard, usually I still get a good score. Knights: best hp, great dmg, reach is second best, and speed not low enough to make a difference. With the speed that knight class can move while attacking, the reach difference almost does not matter.

• people don’t defend knights because they are their favorite class. Thye are not overpowered, they are not too fast, etc etc.

Plenty of ways to kill good knights… i think you just need to get some more experience in the game before making that judgement… as you sound pretty new to the game from your post.

You say they have too much hp, perhaps - They do not… you can still kill them with 2 shots by many different weapons and classes… the only one i can’t think of is the weapon for the maa that can do this, not sure if there is one ill have to check again.

“getting in vanguards face after blocking the largest weapon” - Anyone can get in anyones face… idc how long your weapon is… you can do this with MAA by dodging in… you can get in there with added speed of archer or if you are another vanguard, etc.

You say others have told you that vanguard should keep moving - well in most opinions ALL classes should keep moving. If you think movement is a “lot of work”… by moivng your fingerrs to press keys on your keyboard? you shouldn’t be playing video games then, you should instead go exercise or see the sun shine every once in a while.

Knight can run around attacking several oppponents by attacking between them - yes they can, but so can a vanguard, maa, and archer… so… all the classes can do this. Vanguards area also great at doing this, you say ‘shouldn’t it be a vanguard thing’ well it is, but it takes a level of skill that you may not possess yet.

Your whole knight vs vanguard shpeal - umm… just because a knight is swinging around a maul doesn’t mean you have to get hit by it… you can parry you know? I am assuming you main the vanguard class which most new players start out with because they like to LMB LMB LMB slash aroujnd everywhere, it just really sounds like you are new to the game and are getting killed a lot. Don’t expect to be good at this game in your first week or two, or even a few months. A lot of players have been playing a LOT longer than you, this game requires skill and you cannot expect to be a master of the battlefield after a few weeks play.

The range of the vanguard and it’s speed are GREAT advantages when used properly, i know tons of great players that main vanguard and you need to watch some of them play or learn from them. You can CRUSH with vanguard… even vs… knights the vanguard has it’s advantages and weapons, knight have theirs… typically as vanguard in TO you could try playing new roles, go after MAA and Archers more and other vanguards, i mean you shound’t have problem taking on any class with any class. They’re all balanced and in team objective, they all have their roles that they need to accomplish. Archers need to take out other archers first, then attack melee when they can… and switch to secondary and go melee if they get close, and control choke points and such. Man at arms are best at using speed, running all over hte place, getting back attacks on people and getting away clean, firepotting objectives and groups, and being a clean-up type of vulture as i like to call em. Vanguards are great at taking out archers because a lot of weapons one hit kill the archers, they can also one hit kill men at arms, they also have a great deal of reach allowing them to take on multiple opponents just as the knight does, and keep people out of their personal bubble. The knights are a great sort of all around class but are the best with vanguards for pushing objectives as they can take more damage and deal a great deal as well.

There are strengths to every class, you need to find a playstyle that suits you.

• I expected a discussion of a topic and not bias response to what I said. Especially when adding things I did not say. I am not new, no one told me that vanguard got to move around. And why such direct insults? go out and see the sun? This is exactly why I try no to interact with people on net. They just assume things about you and think they are right.
    Yes, you need to move around with all classes but this post was about KNIGHTS, I don’t know how much better I can explain this? Don’t try sounding all smart and be so sure that others are wrong or don’t know anything, cause chances are that you are just incorrect.
    Nothing I claimed was wrong, cause I did not say that it will be as I said all the time. And not that many weapons can two hit a knight, when almost everything can two hit vanguard. As far as hp goes, knight is fine. And yeah, you can get in vanguards face with knight too. And out of all classes, vanguard is the one that req the most footwork cause you got to run in and out to make vanguard really useful.
    Yeah, all classes can run around and attack several people and yes it should be vanguard thing because thats what kinda defies the class, am I wrong there? Yet, I see knights do it almost as well and that is whats annoying, the SPEED THAT THEY HAVE WHILE SPRINTING IN WIND UP. I had to cap it cause idk how else to get the message through cause you seem to have answer everything(and most of it wrong) but the main point of the topic. Also where ever did I said that I can’t do it? Once again whats with offensive attitude?
    Vanguards are the starter class, I agree, most do start with it and so did I. Yet not many stick with it at real high skill game, some do though and still can do great. But you will see way more knights or maa rather than vanguards at that level. I did play for more than few weeks so if you do reply, please stop with insults. Playing a knight and running in someones face with one handed not being afraid to take a hit cause they can and still be fine most of the time, is what you often will see in game. Ah and does not mean I can’t deal with it, just saying in case you pull your “you lacking skill” bs out of no where.
    I did not make this post cause I absolutely can’t deal with knights, I made it cause I think they need some balance. And let me guess. You are knight player? I wont answer the rest cause if you actually read my first post carefully you will find all answers there.
    I am pretty tired of people taking everything to personal level in this game, anything you say is almost always turned against you if someone does not like it and stupid assumptions are made with nothing to back them up with. Don’t just insult someone you don’t agree with them. And if you going to post something like “where did I insult you there?”. Well, I said nothing about my proficiency in this game in my first post and just gave an overview about one class, yet you managed to squeeze in how I am new and lacking skill in almost everything you said.

• It’s not that it’s hard to kill a knight.

It’s that it can take a while. That’s one of their main purposes. Someone needs to distract so that MAA’s and archers can do their thing.

• It is possible to not move at all and win a fight. People who facehug seem to find it irritating when you don’t go forwards or back peddle but just keep facing them. They even take a step back.

• @clayton-bigsby:

You say they have too much hp, perhaps - They do not… you can still kill them with 2 shots by many different weapons and classes… the only one i can’t think of is the weapon for the maa that can do this, not sure if there is one ill have to check again.

Glad you included this in early, made me ignore the rest of your post because it was apparent you didn’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

I’ve ranted and raved that range on a weapon is a useless stat because chivalry has no effective disengage mechanic (kick is near worthless now), the VG and Knights speed is too similar and the chase mechanic is in effect even when fighting someone (the speed up) so the movement speeds all wrong.

When I play knight I actually feel like I’m cheating with how the general play style is with longsword spamming combos between targets. It is most certainly the easiest class. I suggest either changing the HP, Movement speed or making it so DAMAGETYPES of weapons actually mean something so certain weapons can do more damage to them (pierce stabs of VG swords all hardcapped at 70 yet it’s a pierce dmg type on a slashing weapon and does piss weak dmg to a knight).

Problem is everyone is going to disagree with you because it’s their favourite baby class that doesn’t need nerfing which is why everyone plays it competitively.

• lol, i don’t know what i’m talking about…oooookay… you’re fucking pro with your range is useless bullcrap you just spewed out. If you can’t use range effectively and don’t see the merit in it’s use… then YOU sir don’t know what YOU’re talking about… and what part of the statement you quoted from me made me seem like i didnt know what i was talking about. OP asked if we thought that knights had too much hp… the way i formatted my response was OP’s argume - (hyphen) my response to it. So i was saying NO… knights don’t have too much HP because there are plenty of weapons that 2 hit knights. I just couldn’t remember if a man at arms could do this , and with which weapon… but i think 2 headshots with dane axe may do it. Also has access to cudgel which should do it to head, etc.

Fuck off dude, i don’t know what i’m talking about… please…

• I don’t disagree, it’s not hard to kill knight, you are right. I just don’t like it that they can move fast while in wind up, you can deal with it in duels usually fine but really shows in to. I was wondering if anyone else thinks as I do cause I see many people say that knights are easiest class. Though it’s always their hp or weapons people blame but I think all of it is fine but just how fast they can move while in wind up is not. I like it should still be enough for them to be able to do all the footwork in close range but should not be enough to be able to close distance while in wind up and land a hit, blocked or not, with almost any weapon. Thats what I think anyways. And I agree that most will defend their favorite class, I sometimes do too.

I did not ask if knights have too much hp. I actually stated that their hp is fine in my opinion. Read carefully before replying.

• @Sciffer:

might say that vanguard should not stay in place but move, and yes they should.

I’m not putting new words in your mouth OP, i was basically agreeing with you here

I KNOW the topic is about knights, but you’re tending to be biased because you tended toward talking more about vanguard deficiencies than any other class… leading me to believe that you main a vanguard class, and are struggling finding ways or reasons why a vanguard class can have advantage over a knight. You talk about vanguard weapon range and speed being not that good of an advantage, etc etc. But you don’t talk anything about why they are better than archers, man at arms… you tended to talk MORE about vanguard than any other class, this leads to me thinking you main vanguard and struggle fighting knights with it.

I’m not trying to sound smart nor put you down… i basically said at the end that FROM YOUR POST… you sound like you may not be very experienced with the game. Plus you seem to lack understanding about concepts in the game. I never called you out, put you down… and each one of my responses were just responses portraying my beliefs and understandings of the topics you were questoining or discussing. I have played for over 900 hours in this game man… i like to think i know something about it and can share with people… especially when they bring up topics such as this. Are the knights too fast? This title specifically riles people up to belive you are one of those people that want to nerf something… particularly the knight.

And HOW in any way is my post biased? what am i biased towards? Sharing information? I play all of the classes, my least being archer, so why would i defend a knight heavily when i play all of the classes? Where is the bias? do you know what biased means?

You’re the one getting all angry about notihng… my post was very calm, didn not attack you in any way, all of my answers were parts of your posts topics i was piccking out and then responding to them… because i tend to try and organize my posts into relevant paragraphs rather than reading a big blob of text where the ideas fly around like bees

when did i say you couldnt do something, when did i say you were wrong? can you quote me on any of this? or are you just misreading everything in some negative light. Look man… don’t make a post on here and not expect responses… you’re getting all angry and riled up over nothing. You’re one of those people that think everyone is an asshole, and i am not an asshole in ANYTHINg i said to you… maybe try reading without a fire burnig up your asshole next time… cuz now this part of my post is attacking your immature little attitude you’ve got going on.

PLEASE in my initial response show me ONE TIME where i insulted you… show me one… quote me please.

• @clayton-bigsby:

lol, i don’t know what i’m talking about…oooookay… you’re fucking pro with your range is useless bullcrap you just spewed out. If you can’t use range effectively and don’t see the merit in it’s use… then YOU sir don’t know what YOU’re talking about… and what part of the statement you quoted from me made me seem like i didnt know what i was talking about. OP asked if we thought that knights had too much hp… the way i formatted my response was OP’s argume - (hyphen) my response to it. So i was saying NO… knights don’t have too much HP because there are plenty of weapons that 2 hit knights. I just couldn’t remember if a man at arms could do this , and with which weapon… but i think 2 headshots with dane axe may do it. Also has access to cudgel which should do it to head, etc.

Fuck off dude, i don’t know what i’m talking about… please…

The strongest VG weapons cant kill a knight in two hits unless you do something like overhead x2 and hit them in the head both times. One, you can only use the same fucking attacks and two who reliably always hits in the head? Overheads aren’t really attacks for ranged as shown by the current community looking at the floor to tie their shoes… There are occasional times in all the time I’ve played VG where my footwork has enabled me to get a stab at a range I wouldn’t have with another weapon but this is playing the longest weapons. Ranged is closed at an instant and is worse than having attack speed or damage. The reason I told you you didn’t fucking know what you’re talking about is because you failed at the first hurdle of your post so why would I watch you do the others.@Sciffer:

I don’t disagree, it’s not hard to kill knight, you are right. I just don’t like it that they can move fast while in wind up, you can deal with it in duels usually fine but really shows in to. I was wondering if anyone else thinks as I do cause I see many people say that knights are easiest class. Though it’s always their hp or weapons people blame but I think all of it is fine but just how fast they can move while in wind up is not. I like it should still be enough for them to be able to do all the footwork in close range but should not be enough to be able to close distance while in wind up and land a hit, blocked or not, with almost any weapon. Thats what I think anyways. And I agree that most will defend their favorite class, I sometimes do too.

I did not ask if knights have too much hp. I actually stated that their hp is fine in my opinion. Read carefully before replying.

I think what you’re referring to is the fact when you attack you jump forward and potentially when a knight is closing a distance on you with that he has the chase mechanic speed buff on (because he’s looking at you) making him seem very fast. They both add up for some silly bullshit. Hey ho even if they miss you they’d prob just combo it and trade blows with you or some other lame crap.

• Alright, that makes sense. Sorry if I sounded offensive. I do like conversating not argue viciously, don’t get me wrong. I made topic sound like that cause I thought it will bring attention. And I don’t necessarily want knight nerfed, I just think that between knight and vanguard there us little balance and knight either needs a nerf or vanguard needs a buff, either one just minor something that would make the play style that mostly belongs to specific class matter.
    I do main vanguard, yes. I did not speak of archers cause I think they are fine. Maa, I don’t like how they can dodge out of a stun or dodge while in wind up but I did not play maa enough to really make a accurate judgement and topic is about knights so I did not want to deviate from it too much. What you quoted from me there can mislead though. I did make it sound little wrong from what I wanted to say. Obviously you should move when you play vanguard.
    One thing I do admit that I don’t know is that how exactly chase mechanics work. Is it only when you chase someone who turned back to you or any time you look at them in range? I think the last but not entirely sure.

• @KILLBANDS:

@clayton-bigsby:

The strongest VG weapons cant kill a knight in two hits unless you do something like overhead x2 and hit them in the head both times. One, you can only use the same fucking attacks and two who reliably always hits in the head? Overheads aren’t really attacks for ranged as shown by the current community looking at the floor to tie their shoes… There are occasional times in all the time I’ve played VG where my footwork has enabled me to get a stab at a range I wouldn’t have with another weapon but this is playing the longest weapons. Ranged is closed at an instant and is worse than having attack speed or damage. The reason I told you you didn’t fucking know what you’re talking about is because you failed at the first hurdle of your post so why would I watch you do the others.

Okay, so how did i fail in the information i provided? I said that there are weapons that 2 hit knights with most classes. I didn’t say they were 2 easy hits, i didn’t say what type or what weapons. And i never said you had to do the same attack twice. I simply stated that weapons exist that you can 2 hit knights with with (pretty much) every class, and in reality all the classes have at least one weapon that can do this. Am i wrong here? Why am i false? Was that not a true statement? How was it not a true statement? Are you saying weapons don’t exist for all classes that can 2 shot a knight? Also, you dont have to do 2 overhands in a row, you just have to land 2… you can do combos, missed into combos… or actually just do 2 overhands yes… there are ways to accomplish it… and NO its not that hard to get headshots, at least not for me anyway. and Range works best when you know the extent of your range well… then you can do things like wait for somoene to attack and know when their range ends and yours does not allowing you to attack and them not. Also some of others combinations can be interrupted in between by using your range and footwork to move in and move out.

@Sciffer:

I don’t disagree, it’s not hard to kill knight, you are right. I just don’t like it that they can move fast while in wind up, you can deal with it in duels usually fine but really shows in to. I was wondering if anyone else thinks as I do cause I see many people say that knights are easiest class. Though it’s always their hp or weapons people blame but I think all of it is fine but just how fast they can move while in wind up is not. I like it should still be enough for them to be able to do all the footwork in close range but should not be enough to be able to close distance while in wind up and land a hit, blocked or not, with almost any weapon. Thats what I think anyways. And I agree that most will defend their favorite class, I sometimes do too.

He doesn’t read very carefully, and he reads angrily

• @Sciffer:

Alright, that makes sense. Sorry if I sounded offensive. I do like conversating not argue viciously, don’t get me wrong. I made topic sound like that cause I thought it will bring attention. And I don’t necessarily want knight nerfed, I just think that between knight and vanguard there us little balance and knight either needs a nerf or vanguard needs a buff, either one just minor something that would make the play style that mostly belongs to specific class matter.
    I do main vanguard, yes. I did not speak of archers cause I think they are fine. Maa, I don’t like how they can dodge out of a stun or dodge while in wind up but I did not play maa enough to really make a accurate judgement and topic is about knights so I did not want to deviate from it too much. What you quoted from me there can mislead though. I did make it sound little wrong from what I wanted to say. Obviously you should move when you play vanguard.
    One thing I do admit that I don’t know is that how exactly chase mechanics work. Is it only when you chase someone who turned back to you or any time you look at them in range? I think the last but not entirely sure.

To my understanding the chase mechanic is in effect after a set period of time of looking at an opponent (name comes up) in theory (don’t quote me on this) it could buff someones speed higher than everyone elses in a fight giving someone stupid speed.

I don’t think you can nerf knight because having all that HP is it’s special ability and that’s what the class is about. The problem is Vanguard is so garbage. It’s the worst class in the game. Its description is charges head first into battle but if you use the charge I guarantee you wont want to be at the front of the battle again anytime soon as everyone laughs and freehits you. I think if they revise what the vanguard’s special is about he’ll be a better class and it will be more balanced but atm he’s just a shittier knight. The dev team is yet to really comment on the vanguard special even though the community has talked about it time and time again.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@KILLBANDS:

@clayton-bigsby:

The strongest VG weapons cant kill a knight in two hits unless you do something like overhead x2 and hit them in the head both times. One, you can only use the same fucking attacks and two who reliably always hits in the head? Overheads aren’t really attacks for ranged as shown by the current community looking at the floor to tie their shoes… There are occasional times in all the time I’ve played VG where my footwork has enabled me to get a stab at a range I wouldn’t have with another weapon but this is playing the longest weapons. Ranged is closed at an instant and is worse than having attack speed or damage. The reason I told you you didn’t fucking know what you’re talking about is because you failed at the first hurdle of your post so why would I watch you do the others.

Okay, so how did i fail in the information i provided? I said that there are weapons that 2 hit knights with most classes. I didn’t say they were 2 easy hits, i didn’t say what type or what weapons. And i never said you had to do the same attack twice. I simply stated that weapons exist that you can 2 hit knights with with (pretty much) every class, and in reality all the classes have at least one weapon that can do this. Am i wrong here? Why am i false? Was that not a true statement? How was it not a true statement? Are you saying weapons don’t exist for all classes that can 2 shot a knight? Also, you dont have to do 2 overhands in a row, you just have to land 2… you can do combos, missed into combos… or actually just do 2 overhands yes… there are ways to accomplish it… and NO its not that hard to get headshots, at least not for me anyway. and Range works best when you know the extent of your range well… then you can do things like wait for somoene to attack and know when their range ends and yours does not allowing you to attack and them not. Also some of others combinations can be interrupted in between by using your range and footwork to move in and move out.

@Sciffer:

He doesn’t read very carefully, and he reads angrily

Imagine you had said you can 3 hit knights instead of 2 hit. Do you see how worthless it would have made bringing it up?

• @Sciffer:

Alright, that makes sense. Sorry if I sounded offensive. I do like conversating not argue viciously, don’t get me wrong. I made topic sound like that cause I thought it will bring attention. And I don’t necessarily want knight nerfed, I just think that between knight and vanguard there us little balance and knight either needs a nerf or vanguard needs a buff, either one just minor something that would make the play style that mostly belongs to specific class matter.

see how my assumptions make sense now based on your posts and the information i gathered from reading it? I’m a very good reader and i can pick up on things and reasonss why people would say certain things, and infer things from that…

you just contradicted yourself. you just said you don’t necessarily want the knight buffed… but hten you said either the knight needs a nerf or vanguard buff … lol see? even my inference about wanting a nerf was justified.

The maa’s able to dodge out of stun is a bug, should have been fixed in the hotfix i think… but if not it should be taken care of as there are still a bunch of bugs… and SOME NEW ONES ;) since the hotfix… as usual.

The chase mechanic works whenever there are teams, so it currently doesn’t work in free for all mode. When you are chasing someone, sprinting behind them, you need to point your crosshair at their back. Your crosshair should then change in color and start the chase mechanic… this mechanic allows you to move faster than your opponent to catch up to them as they are running away. This was implemented because in games like LTS… if there was like one MAA vs. one knight… the archer or maa could just run away endlessly due to the fact that they are faster, and then the knight would never be able to catch up. SO they made this chase mechanic to disallow that from happening, so all the classes have a chance.

I have a duel server man, if you are in north america… use your vanguard, ill use a knight… and i’ll show you things you can do. I can also get friends in there that main the vanguard and are much better than me with vanguard swords… and they can help you as well. When i use vanguard, i typically will use spear, but i’ve been liking the zwei lately, but i’ve never been as good with vanguard swords as i am with knight, but I know plenty of people that ARE so they can help you out… come to my duel server sometime if you live in north america.

• @KILLBANDS:

Imagine you had said you can 3 hit knights instead of 2 hit. Do you see how worthless it would have made bringing it up?

That would be pretty worthless wouldn’t it… luckily i said nothing of the sort, so you can put your wild imagination to rest.

Also, you can quote individual peices rather than quoting the entire thing taking all of that space for your one-liner responses… k?

• I dunno Clayton, you seem pretty intent on wasting space all over the forum it’s only justified I take some for myself.

It would have been worthless to say 3hit, just like it would have been worthless to say 2hit but not very often. You just said it to discredit the OP’s argument when it wasn’t very true itself.

There’s a reason that competitive play is mostly just knights and it isn’t because they like the way the armour looks.

• Knights have some of the strongest weapons and also some of the most broken weapons. Anything that’s broken or exploitative fits right up there with competitive play.

Having said that i think the VG class is balanced against the Knight. Perhaps VG is easier to be mediocre with but difficult to truly master and it is for this reason that people assume the VG is not balanced against the Knight.

Its all very easy to pretend you can play the VG well by sprinting about with the clay more or swooshing with the great sword, but there’s more to the VG than that.

• @giantyak:

Knights have some of the strongest weapons and also some of the most broken weapons. Anything that’s broken or exploitative fits right up there with competitive play.

Having said that i think the VG class is balanced against the Knight. Perhaps VG is easier to be mediocre with but difficult to truly master and it is for this reason that people assume the VG is not balanced against the Knight.

Its all very easy to pretend you can play the VG well by sprinting about with the clay more or swooshing with the great sword, but there’s more to the VG than that.

I feel exactly the same way, I have to do some very sly things to match up to the apparent pro knights and I’m fine with that. If they would just give the VG a worthwhile special and fix all the exploits, bugs and shit I think we could leave the argument dead and buried.

ETA on that is probably next year.

• @KILLBANDS:

I dunno Clayton, you seem pretty intent on wasting space all over the forum it’s only justified I take some for myself.

i don’t feel that i am wasting any space by providing relevant discussion…

@KILLBANDS:

It would have been worthless to say 3hit, just like it would have been worthless to say 2hit but not very often. You just said it to discredit the OP’s argument when it wasn’t very true itself.

i didn’t say anything to discredit anyone. He asked or stated that do we think the knight has too much HP (meaning hit points, lifebar, armor, etc) . I said no, and my reasoning was that there are weapons that can 2 hit a knight. Lets not get into the fact that certain bows can even headshot a knight and drop them in 1 excellent hit. So my point there was relevant that knights do NOT have too much HP because of the fact that there are weapons taht can tackle them with ease. Is that not relevant enough to add to the discussion? Sure if you do not aim your weapon properly and hit them in the arms and whatnot, it can take a lot more hits to take them down, you should be aiming for head or at least upper torso as much as possible anyway… but you know this already.

@KILLBANDS:

There’s a reason that competitive play is mostly just knights and it isn’t because they like the way the armour looks.

what clan/scrims/competetive play have you participated in again? you would know that in competetive play there are rules, such as no more than half of your team can occupy a certain class. Meaning, if there was an 8v8… you can only have 4 knights maximum. In 5v5, you can have 2, and so on. Only outlier being 2v2’s wehre you can do any combination you want to. Also, each clan or team has their own setup, and they mix it up depending on who they are going against… some are heavier on knights some are not. Some use 1 archer, some use 2-3…Knights are the tankier class, they are used more for pushing objectives and being lethal on the battlefield, not saying that any other class cannot do the same though… i mean… come on man.

You seem to have some sort of personal vendetta against me and seem to be in some kind of particular pain in the rectal region… so i don’t think i’m going to take your little slights against me too seriously :? Do yo unot like my avatar? is my name insulting to you? Do you think with a name like clayton-bigsby that i don’t take this game seriously as a Killbands? Trust me, i do.