Hacker

• I’m not sure if it’s up to the server admin or TB, but this crap needs to stop. It ruins the game for everyone else who tries to play fair. Hopefully it can be resolved.

Here’s the vid of the hacker: http://youtu.be/b7bBi7INUAg

• We can remove hackers from Official servers. Anything else is up to private server mods. (Still always good to report new hacks though, but please do it by PM).

Also not much can be done with a blurry video and no steam profile link etc. :(

• Its likely the same person jumping on all the servers.

Quite the loser.

It is silly to have a global ban list and not make it available to private servers (as was pointed out before).

• It is available I think (when it’s working), just you have to opt in. I think it should be opt out. (So the majority of servers are protected by default).

• @BobT36:

We can remove hackers from Official servers. Anything else is up to private server mods. (Still always good to report new hacks though, but please do it by PM).

Damn, I wasn’t aware I needed to link my profile. If you want you can just search my name I have on here on Steam and find me.

• Global ban list is now online.

Everyone can utilize it.

In PCServer-UDKEngine.ini

find:

[Engine.Engine]
    ;for EXPERIMENTAL global ban list support, change Engine.GameEngine to AOC.AOCGameEngine
    GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine

add the section:

[AOC.AOCGameEngine]
    bUseGlobalBanServer=true

All this info is at: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9559&p=84277&hilit=calculator#p84277

• @ButtholeTerror:

@BobT36:

We can remove hackers from Official servers. Anything else is up to private server mods. (Still always good to report new hacks though, but please do it by PM).

Damn, I wasn’t aware I needed to link my profile. If you want you can just search my name I have on here on Steam and find me.

HIS profile, not yours hehe.

We’d have trouble knowing exactly who to keep an eye on otherwise.

• They have a global ban list, they just dont have any form of hack protection.

Its like, having a blacklist of people that already gave you STDs and refusing to sleep with them again but still not purchasing condoms from the mini mart because you’d rather get some new jeans and just pretend it doesn’t burn when you urinate.

• @Kimiko:

Global ban list is now online.

Well Malric was just on an Official TO Server (stonehill) so either its not working or the hack is spreading.

• @gregcau:

Well Malric was just on an Official TO Server (stonehill) so either its not working or the hack is spreading.

well we eventually figured out how to kick him. and then the connection dropped.

but be nice to know how to find their steam id.

so many haters that like to spoil the game, its a shame their life is so sad and empty.

• @gregcau:

@Kimiko:

Global ban list is now online.

Just saw him on an Official FFA server pretty sure its the same guy. Steam community profile is dickfondler so yeah.