One hit One kill weapons

• I think we should reduce the number of one hit one kill weapons in this game or nerf them, I find ridiculous that a close combat fighter like a maa gets one hit killed vs a sweihander, I think that only a few weapon could actually do it, like the maul, not those ultra long swords, mostly when you can just speed up that ‘‘slow’’ weapon

• In real life the damn Norse sword could kill you in one hit. Let alone the zweihander.

• @dudeface:

nope.com

lmao, too many funny comments

• http://nope.com/

WTF, this site acutally exists… O_o people are weird…

I personally find the zweihänder too strong. Especially when I take in consideration, that with the mouse speed set to the highest value, you can speed up your attacks so it’s not that much slower than the one-handers.

I want the mouse speed (While swinging) penalty to be generalized or something for all the mouse speeds. It’s just ridiculous to see a vanguard doing 360 spins with the zweihänder while swinging. This exploit definitly needs rework.

• @HammelGammel:

http://nope.com/

WTF, this site acutally exists… O_o people are weird…

I personally find the zweihänder too strong. Especially when I take in consideration, that with the mouse speed set to the highest value, you can speed up your attacks so it’s not that much slower than the one-handers.

I want the mouse speed (While swinging) penalty to be generalized or something for all the mouse speeds. It’s just ridiculous to see a vanguard doing 360 spins with the zweihänder while swinging. This exploit definitly needs rework.

So you take it in duels and dominate the server?

Oh please…

• @gregcau:

Oh please…

What do you mean?

• @HammelGammel:

@gregcau:

Oh please…

What do you mean?

As in, are you telling me you can take the zweihänder and devastate everyone else in duels because it is too strong?

I have taken it, its slow and not too powerful at all.

So unless you can prove that using it will provide you a significant advantage I say you are looking at the issue through a limited view. Sure it might seem strong if it is TO, lots of newbs and you spin around, but that does not mean a thing unless you can can (for example) jump on a clan duel server and own clannies with that weapon.

• seen lots of vanguard win duel with sweih……it’s not slow at all and way too powerful, and if as u say a norse sword in real life can one hit kill, why it doesn’t too in the game? because that would be unbalanced, like those vanguard swords with the ultimate dragging combos

• @Mgqc:

I think we should reduce the number of one hit one kill weapons in this game or nerf them, I find ridiculous that a close combat fighter like a maa gets one hit killed vs a sweihander, I think that only a few weapon could actually do it, like the maul, not those ultra long swords, mostly when you can just speed up that ‘‘slow’’ weapon

Buffing MaA health even more would be ridiculous. Do you really want them to have as much as health as a Vg? Because the 1shot weapons are pretty much the only things separating MaA health from Vg health.

Btw. zwei is rather bad. Terribly slow.

• no but reduce the dammage on overhead of those weapons! being able to kill in one hit kill half of the class in chivalry is pretty OP, arrows does too but it’s not the same

• @gregcau:

As in, are you telling me you can take the zweihänder and devastate everyone else in duels because it is too strong?

I have taken it, its slow and not too powerful at all.

So unless you can prove that using it will provide you a significant advantage I say you are looking at the issue through a limited view. Sure it might seem strong if it is TO, lots of newbs and you spin around, but that does not mean a thing unless you can can (for example) jump on a clan duel server and own clannies with that weapon.

I’m neither using the zweihänder, high mouse-speed nor feints, overlooks, facehuggs etc.

And please, don’t talk about clannies: Most of them are just exploiting the hell out of the game. A fight with most clannies is a contest who’s faster exploiting… no thanks.

I think they are ruining the game with their attitude of just wanting to win, no matter if it’s fair or not. (<- Just my opinion, and no, you can’t change it. Have had to negative experiences with them)

• @Mgqc:

no but reduce the dammage on overhead of those weapons! being able to kill in one hit kill half of the class in chivalry is pretty OP, arrows does too but it’s not the same

I don’t want this to do a battlefield 3.

On a stage in battlefield 3 it takes one more bullet to kill now for almost all guns than it did in the beta. Becuase their answer for balancing was to listen to the community. The community said need everything. And people are still unhappy. Becuase when you nerf one thing other things become “OP” and its just a big cascade of everything getting nerfed till its back at square one.

MAAs have dodge and can parry. As an MAA your not supposed to be hit At all.

• There’s only like, what 2 or 3 weapons that can 1hit an MAA? VGs are supposed to be a high damage class. It makes sense they if anyone can do it, they can. The zwei comes with its own set of pretty serious disadvantages, especially against MAAs.

• @dudeface:

There’s only like, what 2 or 3 weapons that can 1hit an MAA? VGs are supposed to be a high damage class. It makes sense they if anyone can do it, they can. The zwei comes with its own set of pretty serious disadvantages, especially against MAAs.

Yeah zweihander vanguards are pretty disadvantaged against an MAA. Only a lucky hit or if an archer interrupts the MAA is the vanguard gonna kill him.

There are some MAAs who will dodge backwards if you try and Feint them. Brilliant thinking in their part. They know to not get hit.

• dodging backward doesnt stop a running vanguard to do an overhead and still land on ur head even if the blade actually touched the ground before, therefore make the dodge a bit further, chase mechanic make the backward dodge useless i’d tell you! and the problem is, if a game offer weapons with speed limit, why can we break those limit and still get every other bonus like high dammage? yes one hit one kill weapon do need a nerf, like the chase mechanic!

• Those are the worst ideas I have ever heard in my entire life. In fact, not just this life but the two before it as well.

• you either gotta be blind or use those weapon not to see there is a problem with those weapons! but it’s like with the exploits, exploiters will just defend them because it makes them win instead of trying to make this game better!

• You can dodge sideways too, you know.

I use a zwei and the only MAAs I one-hit are the ones that leave themselves wide, wide open. The other ones murder me.

• didnt say I get one hit kill all the time and I do dodge sideway too! I just find stupid that a fighting class can get one hit killed, only archer should be able to be killed this way, and I play archer!