Missing Arrows

• It’s been so long since I had 10 arrows stuck in my shield that it feels like a dream. It’s not just the satisfaction of knowing that every arrow that’s stuck in my shield could of killed me. Now when someone takes an arrow to the throat it looks like they are having a seizure. I would really like to know if and when this will be put back.

• I’m missing the arrows (And the missiles in general) too. It’s been pretty long now, since they dissapeared :’(

• Gone along with vet helms. Unless your on an official server of course. But there only 3 of them on oceanic. Here dominated by about 20 game.on.net servers. No vet helms there.

No arrows anywhere.

• Same, I miss this too.

What really aggravates me though is my missed projectiles disappearing in the few short milliseconds before I can run over and pick them back up, argh!

I remember in AoC I could run around collecting all my javelins, well after the actual battle. They should only be cleared upon disconnect, respawn or ammo refill.

• @BobT36:

Same, I miss this too.

What really aggravates me though is my missed projectiles disappearing in the few short milliseconds before I can run over and pick them back up, argh!

I remember in AoC I could run around collecting all my javelins, well after the actual battle. They should only be cleared upon disconnect, respawn or ammo refill.

This one is quite funny:

Sometimes you can pick up your arrows, even if they don’t show up. Most times not, but sometimes.

This one you should fix until next friday TBS :D (<- Damn, I’m excited for every friday now)

• @HammelGammel:

This one you should fix until next friday TBS :D (<- Damn, I’m excited for every friday now)

They are only posting COMMUNICATION updates on what they’re doing every Friday, not actual patches heh.

But yes I do hope it gets fixed also.