Maul needs a faster windup!!!!

• so maul needs faster windup!
    i mean right now u only can get kills when fighting a beginner or u are interupting a fight.
    if now people say it unfair , i present u the zweihänder!!!
    it can 2 hit a knight and onehit most other classes with a overhead wich hits the head.
    and its windup still is fast as shit and once u are in combo u get like a 100% kill.
    and maul has such a slow windup that even when u are in a combo it still interupts u when hit.
    so if u want to make maul faster say yes!!!
    they even could make it a bit weaker just faster!!!
    its the hardest weapon to use right now.
    (english sucks , dont judge me!)

• NO 8-)

• NEVER! The maul is pretty strong as it is at the moment :)

• They already made a faster, only slightly weaker maul. It is called the grand mace.

• Maul needs a buff, its just terribad right now. Bad at fighting anything besides a Vg IF you hit the head.

• There are many people out there who will disagree. Even maul users themselves. The ones that win FFA with them.

• Ugh that argument again….somebody killed somebody/won with that thing so it cannot possibly underpowered. Yeah I once killed someone with my fists, they are a totally balanced weapon and equal to all others!(sarcasm)

Maul is inferior to other Knight 2h weapons. No question at all. It is most likely the least used Knight 2h, although it has a big style bonus. In competitive scrims this thing is pretty much non-existant.

• @Falc:

Ugh that argument again….somebody killed somebody/won with that thing so it cannot possibly underpowered. Yeah I once killed someone with my fists, they are a totally balanced weapon and equal to all others!(sarcasm)

Maul is inferior to other Knight 2h weapons. No question at all. It is most likely the least used Knight 2h, although it has a big style bonus. In competitive scrims this thing is pretty much non-existant.

The double axe and grandmace are used less. Its pretty much equally used to the pole axe bearded axe and the messer.

• The only buff I would actually approve of for mauls is buffing the damage to 1 shot MAA in torso again…

I am a huge maul fan and tbh wouldn’t want it to become another pre-CU1 patch halberd of OPness.

The speed of mauls is 100% fine… The MAA blunt resist buff needs to go bye bye imo, however.

• @lemonater47:

The double axe and grandmace are used less. Its pretty much equally used to the pole axe bearded axe and the messer.

Might be true for the double axe (which is also a piece of crap) but definitely not the grand mace. That one is a fine and perfectly viable weapon.

@Slaughtervomit:

The speed of mauls is 100% fine… The MAA blunt resist buff needs to go bye bye imo, however.

I still have yet to see the good thing the MaA blunt resist buff did. That change was just wrong.