This is a well thaught topic.

• hshhjdigibhdrikdcugtvvg BLARg zgxnkn kkb nl fdsvkbdcgggx vanguards still to weak give us even more dmg and reach favnjjcjrjiudisidkekiujengrajqppejjyjucidiaijrjisixudhzjisixixiciixixiciuyiyifi lolz i just killed someone with my ultra op vanguard sword wile he was fighting ! this means i am better then him! so i shall use x +9 for laughting.

i cant be the only one who thinks , that it is going realy stupid with the vanguards in the last days.
    i mean thier zweihander got faster and stayed same dmg.
    but maul got even slower.
    also they now can one hit an archer with a lmb wich of course is perfectly fair ,because archers werent weak enuth .
    just give them a sligh debuff pls.
    every time i play free for all the first place is a vanguard.
    wich all the time just lmb spams wile running in a crowd , and uses laught command because that totaly is skill.

sorry for ma rage

jesus >_<

• What happened to your spelling.

The game is made for TO not FFA.

• well i say the vanguard (apart from his group fighting skill while sprinting) is actually alot underpowered combined with the other classes.

• o_O

@degunator123:

hshhjdigibhdrikdcugtvvg BLARg zgxnkn kkb nl fdsvkbdcgggx vanguards still to weak give us even more dmg and reach favnjjcjrjiudisidkekiujengrajqppejjyjucidiaijrjisixudhzjisixixiciixixiciuyiyifi lolz

I am not even sure what to do with this :)

• @degunator123:

hshhjdigibhdrikdcugtvvg BLARg zgxnkn kkb nl fdsvkbdcgggx favnjjcjrjiudisidkekiujengrajqppejjyjucidiaijrjisixudhzjisixixiciixixiciuyiyifi

Yes, I absolutely agree with that great idea.

• I share your pain.

• I’ve been tearing people up with pole hammer, lately. Just switch weapons, it makes little sense to be good with only one thing in this game.

Lots of knights/MAA: Pole hammer

Lots of vanguards: Halberd or fork (since I can usually slip the fork past most people’s blocks.)

Lots of archers : I quit