Nameless Hacker

• Playing on Official TO Server #11 We encounter this nameless hacker, both masons and agatha are working together to kill him. We can’t vote kick him because we don’t know his name. Every time we got close to him our body will explode like we hit F10 and he’s playing as King Argon this time. Here are some of the screenshots and player’s name that are playing that time, I dunno if the nameless hacker’s name is in there.

Hack features:

-Hide name / king argon texture
    -instant hit of throwing axe/aimbot
    -Health and damage of a king
    -Bodies explode when near him

[image:3a1w3b5p]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576737307004612912/D8A3401F03F6FE4AE418B1B4FD9AD65FAFA68218/[/image:3a1w3b5p]

[image:3a1w3b5p]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576737307004615397/3B32AF3913325771E1AB08AE88A4E763362B50D6/[/image:3a1w3b5p]

[image:3a1w3b5p]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576737307004625929/B2B98C46C81A40C3B495A0BDEC9661150954431A/[/image:3a1w3b5p]

[image:3a1w3b5p]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576737307004606058/95084FE74787190E53403ED4B116805819B2F38D/[/image:3a1w3b5p]

[image:3a1w3b5p]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576737307004623022/4032EEE7128EB068E9B9CA319C29DB4353EFBE67/[/image:3a1w3b5p]

[image:3a1w3b5p]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576737307004619073/EF328BC110A684F5CCBAF1347B4B69FE5B230CAD/[/image:3a1w3b5p]

As you can see he’s name didn’t appear when he killed me…

• When this happens, unfortunately the best you can do is this: Open up the console(`/~), type ‘Votekick’, look through the names that are there(Usually the hackers like to start their name with ‘<’)it seems < is a console exploit to either 1: Hide their name or 2: make it so that when you use the votekick console command it tells you it’s an unknown command. When you get their name use ‘Shift+TAB’ to bring up steam, click players, find that name and get their profile information and post it along with the information you just provided on the mods steam group. This is pretty much all you can do. However, if you want, when you type ‘Votekick’ into the console, type ‘Confirm X’ (X being the number beside their name) and initiate a votekick, but usually they counter it by crashing the server.

I had the pleasure of pissing a hacker off a few days ago when I followed him around and voted him out of every server he joined, he was telling me angry messages and even made his steam profile private so that I couldn’t follow him anymore. Luckily, I have Remixx’s alternative server browser and there were only about 5 official servers up(after I made him crash about 10) and I could just go through those servers and look for his new name(which usually started with <) and join the server to resume ruining his “GOOD TIME”

• The console will reveal the hidden players. And yes their in game but is usually just one symbol. All players hidden or not will appear. His name being only a symbol makes it easier to root out.

• @Goregasm:

I had the pleasure of pissing a hacker off a few days ago when I followed him around and voted him out of every server he joined, he was telling me angry messages and even made his steam profile private so that I couldn’t follow him anymore. Luckily, I have Remixx’s alternative server browser and there were only about 5 official servers up(after I made him crash about 10) and I could just go through those servers and look for his new name(which usually started with <) and join the server to resume ruining his “GOOD TIME”

You actually caused him to crash 2 of the servers I was on… Good job “pissing him off”, want a medal? He didn’t even see mad but oddly pleased that he could continue crashing servers…

• @Slight:

@Goregasm:

You actually caused him to crash 2 of the servers I was on… Good job “pissing him off”, want a medal? He didn’t even see mad but oddly pleased that he could continue crashing servers…

I have to go with slight on this one. You didn’t piss off the hacker That much. You did however piss off the 100 or so people playing on those servers as you are going round getting them crashed.

• After going about my business a few times and him reappearing in every game I joined I got aggravated. Sorry guys, but playing with a hacker is no fun, I got fed up and noticed he was getting angry whether you guys seen it or not, I felt and still feel achieved. I apologize for ruining your fun playing with a hacker, but I however was not having fun. I’m really confused as to how I ruined your good times once he came in and ruined the servers. I wasn’t crashing the servers, HE WAS. These issues should be fixed in the next patch.

• @Goregasm:

After going about my business a few times and him reappearing in every game I joined I got aggravated. Sorry guys, but playing with a hacker is no fun, I got fed up and noticed he was getting angry whether you guys seen it or not, I felt and still feel achieved. I apologize for ruining your fun playing with a hacker, but I however was not having fun. I’m really confused as to how I ruined your good times once he came in and ruined the servers. I wasn’t crashing the servers, HE WAS. These issues should be fixed in the next patch.

Please give one of us mods a shout, if this is happening in Official Servers. We’ll get tosspots like these added to the global banlist.

SteamGroup is in my Sig that should show when we’re online. Just add us temporarily and give us a shout. :)

• You guys keep blabbering on about this global ban list yet, it’s the same damn guy everytime… I’ve heard on two separate accounts that he’s been banned this week and yet, bam oh hey Malric checks profile page Yep, still dickfondler… And yes I’m referring to Offical servers. I have screens and footage.

• @BobT36:

Please give one of us mods a shout, if this is happening in Official Servers. We’ll get tosspots like these added to the global banlist.

SteamGroup is in my Sig that should show when we’re online. Just add us temporarily and give us a shout. :)

I have done that. Yes it is on official servers. Check the steam mod group. I actually have two of the more recent posts on there trying to get mods attention. I posted once a day or two ago, and once on the 9th. No one has even replied to either post. I’m sorry for seeming rude and like an ass, but I was fed up. This past week I have seen thread after thread on these forums about the same few hackers doing the same things, so I try to do something by even posting these things on the official steam mod group, with no avail, this lead me to doing what I did, and I apologize.

I understand you mods are busy and have your own lives to live, but I AM trying to battle the hackers by doing the right thing. I felt nothing was being done, and out of frustration I followed the guy.

Also, Lemon and Slight, I want to personally apologize to you guys, I didn’t consider anyone but my own selfish frustrations and would like to personally say I’m sorry. I really would like to see something done about the hackers. I have a lot of fun in this game only to be a few hours into a server and a hacker clear out 32+ people.

• @Slight:

You guys keep blabbering on about this global ban list yet, it’s the same damn guy everytime… I’ve heard on two separate accounts that he’s been banned this week and yet, bam oh hey Malric checks profile page Yep, still dickfondler… And yes I’m referring to Offical servers. I have screens and footage.

Then please be extra sure to report each time so we can check his SteamID etc. If the Global Banlist isn’t working for whatever reason, we’ll certainly want to know and find out why!

As far as I know from Kimi’s communication, it should be up and running again. :S

Also Gore thanks for checking the group, I wasn’t trying to imply you weren’t doing so at all, just ensuring everyone knows that it’s there. Rather than posting in the group itself it is more useful to check if any of us mods in it are currently online and temporarily add us to give us a shout so we can immediately come in and assist. We can’t really sit refreshing the group page, but can respond to PM’s and so on at that point if we’re online and not AFK. :)

(I know this is not exactly the most ideal solution but meh, tis the best we have at the mo at least).

• Thank you, at least mods setup ways for us to personally contact you guys, I am thankful that you guys try. Just like I said, frustration kicks in and it gets quite annoying very fast that little is being done. Especially in the middle of having good games and you have to stop what you’re doing to contact mods because someone decides to ruin the game.

• You should probably just ignore the guy or leave and go to a new server.
    Not because it’s wrong to call him out on hacking, but because this guy can get into and crash any server he wants and there doesn’t appear to be anything TBS can do about it.
    And that’s all I got to say about that.