[Reported] - Server browser remove favorites feature missing

• In the current server browser, it is possible to add favorites to the respective tab, but I found no way to remove them from there.
    A context menu with these actions should be added instead of the large buttons to the side, similar to the Steam serverbrowser. This would enable much needed features like finding the IP address from a server and copy it to the clipboard, maybe check what players are on the server or even block servers from showing up, if you disagree with policies on there (custom rules).

• @UsF:

In the current server browser, it is possible to add favorites to the respective tab, but I found no way to remove them from there.
    A context menu with these actions should be added instead of the large buttons to the side, similar to the Steam serverbrowser. This would enable much needed features like finding the IP address from a server and copy it to the clipboard, maybe check what players are on the server or even block servers from showing up, if you disagree with policies on there (custom rules).

I certainly agree that we should be able to remove favourites!

• Fully Agree, just find myself with a lot of favorites (trying to find some servers with ping below 60 but no luck so far (poland)) now I wanted to delete some with the higher ping but ups :) no option to do so :)