Dodge keybind idea

• Even to this day I am still not sure why no game does to dodge properly: it´s either double tap or 2 buttons for executing one move.

Why not to just have 4 buttons right next to the WSAD or whatever movement keys for simple dodging?
    You´d press one key in the desired direction and it would dodge.
    Since I am constantly spamming my WASD keys during the fight I sometimes dodge unwillingly to a different direction I wanted to.

Now obviously this idea would only apply to heavy MAA players as it would require rebinding A LOT of keys.

Example:

Movement keys:
    W, A, S, D

Dodge keys: 2, Caps (or Tab), X, F

Use: E

Kick / Shield bash: Q

Personal messages: B or whatever…

Switch to secondary: 3

• I use the button on the side of my mouse. Way more simple.

• @AllShallPerish:

I use my the button on the side of my mouse. Way more simple.

So do I.

• you do realize there’s a one button dodge? Then you can bind it to whatever the hell you want… it doesn’t take two buttons.

Go to configuration, look under input ;) … err… i believe it’s input, might be keyboard config… it’s one of the two… look there. Its a check box to the top right of your screen.

• @clayton-bigsby:

you do realize there’s a one button dodge? Then you can bind it to whatever the hell you want… it doesn’t take two buttons.

Go to configuration, look under input ;) … err… i believe it’s input, might be keyboard config… it’s one of the two… look there. Its a check box to the top right of your screen.

i also use a side button on mouse…