King skin hacker "<3 this guy =>", video evidence

• I recently was playing on multiple servers (one official I think) in US East region and a player by the name of “<3 this guy =>” was joining servers, changing his name to be empty, then disappearing from the player list entirely.

He had the Agatha king skin and multiple cheats such as insta-kill radius, invisible throwing knife spamming, maybe invulnerability, and possibly a mechanism which blocked vote-kicking, causing all players to time out and end up moving to another server.

I have added four videos, the first proving the player was hacking, the second is where I link the hacker to a player account, you can even see that when I ID him as a hacker, he targets me first. The last 2 videos just show the votekick exploit. Visit the youtube page for each video for quick links to the points where he was hacking.

Video of hacking (view on YouTube for time links to hacks):
    3V0CWRiBVMc

Video linking hacker to user account (caught before he disappeared from the list since I suspected that user from previous servers):
    aR8jzJyb9vA

Vote kick exploits:
    xS–B0SYxUY
    VYKROjdsD3Y

• ‘HUR DUR HUR’ WE TEH CHIV AND ShANK STAFF ARe E-WARE of TIS Problemo, we R workin on it- xpect results soon™ aftr we fix teh oder bugs soon™ "

Seriously… they know, they don’t seem to care. See… this requires time… time is money… they already have the money…

So who cares a hacker is day after day tormenting the community, crashing the only populated official TO servers, and generally fucking the game up for hundreds of players day in day out.

This has been going on for months.

• @Nihilum:

‘HUR DUR HUR’ WE TEH CHIV AND ShANK STAFF ARe E-WARE of TIS Problemo, we R workin on it- xpect results soon™ aftr we fix teh oder bugs soon™ "

Seriously… they know, they don’t seem to care. See… this requires time… time is money… they already have the money…

So who cares a hacker is day after day tormenting the community, crashing the only populated official TO servers, and generally fucking the game up for hundreds of players day in day out.

This has been going on for months.

oh please, zaggerator.

they obviously care but a comprehensive anti-hacker strategy is needed. first step make sure there are no console commands that affect a multi-player game.

second step make sure you cannot load dynamic unreal scripts which is my guess as to how dickfondler did his hacks.

third step - not sure, maybe some hackers can contribute?

• Looks like this has been fixed in the latest patch, here is the line in the fixed bugs patch notes:

“Server request allowing hackers to spawn as a king.”