What Am I Doing Wrong?

• I keep getting a bunch of warnings and crap when I try to start up my server :( What am I doing wrong?

! [0005.25] Warning: StaticLoadObject for ApexDestructibleDamageParameters UDK_APEXDamageMap UDKDamageMap couldn’t find object in memory!
    ! [0005.26] Warning: Warning, Failed to load ‘ApexDestructibleDamageParameters UDK_APEXDamageMap.UDKDamageMap’: Failed to find object ‘ApexDestructibleDamageParam
    ! eters UDK_APEXDamageMap.UDKDamageMap’
    ! [0005.26] Warning: StaticLoadObject for PostProcessChain PostProcessChain ChivPostProcess_noToneMap couldn’t find object in memory!
    ! [0005.26] Warning: Warning, Failed to load ‘PostProcessChain CHV_PPC_Pack.PostProcessChain.ChivPostProcess_noToneMap’: Failed to find object ‘PostProcessChain C
    ! HV_PPC_Pack.PostProcessChain.ChivPostProcess_noToneMap’
    ! [0005.26] Warning: StaticLoadObject for PostProcessChain PostProcessChain ChivPostProcess_noToneMap couldn’t find object in memory!
    ! [0005.26] Warning: Warning, Failed to load ‘PostProcessChain CHV_PPC_Pack.PostProcessChain.ChivPostProcess_noToneMap’: Failed to find object ‘PostProcessChain C

! [0005.33] Warning: Warning, Failed to load ‘Class None.’: Failed to find object ‘Class None.’
    ! [0005.34] Warning: Warning, Failed to find object ‘Class None.’
    ! [0005.34] Warning: Warning, Failed to load ‘Class None.’: Failed to find object ‘Class None.’
    ! [0005.34] Warning: Warning, Failed to find object ‘Class None.’

! [0016.46] DevPhysics: Error (1) in file …\Physics\src\NpActor.cpp, line 272: Actor::setLinearVelocity: Actor must be (non-kinematic) dynamic!
    ! [0016.46] DevPhysics: Error (1) in file …\Physics\src\NpActor.cpp, line 287: Actor::setAngularVelocity: Actor must be (non-kinematic) dynamic!

• My only suggestion is to send a ticket to your game server host asking them to reset the server to default settings. Most likely you were editing files and you just so happened to change/delete an important line by accident. A server reset should cure it.

• I was trying to host the game from my own PC. Thanks for trying though =)

• Developer

Those warnings are normal, and one day we might actually get rid of them. I’m not 100%, but I think the DevPhysics error is also normal (well, “normal”; it shouldn’t be there, but this particular one isn’t hampering the game).