Hotfix 1 for BP1 [BP1.1 - 9/21/2012]
To hot fix a number of issues we will be taking down the servers at 1AM PST and putting them back up at around 9AM PST. Sorry for the short notice. Thank you so much for your patience as we work to improve your gaming experience :)
- Fixed crashes with Team Objective, TDM and KOTH.
- Fixed issue with auto-balance and should work properly (if enabled).
- Fixed issue with not being able to join a server after failing to join a server.
- Fixed LTS team count on scoreboard.
- Team count on team select menu should also be more accurate.
Client build patch is now live so go ahead and download that on Steam. The servers will be up within a couple of hours so just hang tight!
Great news =)
Servers still down?
The Server List is still empty :(
SlyGoat last edited by
9 AM PST = 6 hours from now.
NORDAViND last edited by
yup. but server will be still down till 9am huh
just a note the bots seem to be alot more buggy after this patch. they all balance to one team now instead of balancing out and seem to keep getting stuck on just about everything. I know multiplayer is a priority but i really hope they are anything the way they are when this game is released.
how can you check to see if steam has updated your game? is there a version # anywhere? or force an update?
If you are able to join servers then you are on the right version :)
- made a bug report, as it appears it is indeed a bug -
I haven’t found the version / build / date information either.
Could you maybe add “version” console command maybe what displays version / date / build ?