LIST of ideas

• Here is a list of ideas:

1st, I am not particulary against feinting, but since a lot of people doesn’t like them I’d say take them off for every weapons BUT spears UNLESS you want to give them combos!

2nd, both player hits at the same time with same attack, would be nice if a block would occur, like swords slashing each others instead of just block!

3rd, reduce the way you can directly look at ur back when giving a hit, it will be a bit more realistic

4th, blocking should stop a sprint, no more run and hit in circle tactic, really makes this game laughable when everyone does so.

5th, maa are close combat players, don’t make weapon that can kill them in one hit! There is a reason why there is so many vanguards with sweihander -_-

6th, if a weapon got a speed limit, don’t make it go beyond that speed or below, why would one take a fast and short weapon over a slow one that can reach the same speed by looking down? So maybe limit the way the body can lean!

7th, make the sling a third tier weapon with infinite ammo, so archers when out of arrows/bolt/javelins can still be a ranged class!

8th, make a shield bash/kick (not a kick this time though) horizontal to prevent face hugger

9th. Score showing in the top of screen for CTF and the ability to choose how many capture are needed! And a sound saying when someone picked up your flag!

10th. Slightly reduce sprinting speed! And no more toggle sprint!

11th. Fix combos Stab, where the stab hitboxe start inside of the other player while dragging before hit, ignoring shields/block (usually with Vanguard swords)

12. New game type: Domination, where you earn points per second of each, let say, banner u raise on 3 specific location on a map, so 2 team compete to control most of these location

13. New game type: King vs King, it’s mostly like and LTS mixed with TDM, but there is 2 king amoung unlimited respawn for other players of the team, round ends when king of a faction is dead!

• any thoughts on those?

• the second could be fun i think.but not only with the same attck EVERY attack that hits another…maybe, dont know if it could be a bit annoying sometimes.

4:YES!

5:uhm, as maa its pretty easy to not get hit by such a slow weapon…

6:this is a core mechanic, so it wont be changed i think.

7:NONONO!

9:maybe…why not?

10:WHY?as a knight you are a turtle now!do you want that a knight is a snail?

dont know for the rest.

• @Mgqc:

Here is a list of ideas:

1st, I am not particulary against feinting, but since a lot of people doesn’t like them I’d say take them off for every weapons BUT spears UNLESS you want to give them combos!

It’s actually a minority of people who complain about them. They just happen to be the loudest. Most people don’t post anything on the forums unless they have something to complain about.

2nd, both player hits at the same time with same attack, would be nice if a block would occur, like swords slashing each others instead of just block!

That would be cool, but it would have to be more in line of weapons hitting each other. For example, if I LMB and my opponent LMBs, then the blades never actually hit each other.

3rd, reduce the way you can directly look at ur back when giving a hit, it will be a bit more realistic

4th, blocking should stop a sprint, no more run and hit in circle tactic, really makes this game laughable when everyone does so.

kiting is another option to be honest. There are ways to deal with it, of course as well; also it gives plenty of risk to the hit and runner, because turning your back makes it so you can’t tell what your opponent is doing. It also helps vanguards over knights more, and vanguards definitely don’t need a nerf at this point.

5th, maa are close combat players, don’t make weapon that can kill them in one hit! There is a reason why there is so many vanguards with sweihander -_-

They need some kind of weakness. And even then, a head shot is required to one shot them. Using a zweihander has the chance of one shotting an MAA, but you sacrifice having an easier time against other classes that use faster weapons.

6th, if a weapon got a speed limit, don’t make it go beyond that speed or below, why would one take a fast and short weapon over a slow one that can reach the same speed by looking down? So maybe limit the way the body can lean!

They are fixing lookdown overhead animations slightly in the beta. Also, they dont have the same speed; slower weapons have slower windups. In order to interrupt attacks, it doesn’t matter what the other numbers are.

7th, make the sling a third tier weapon with infinite ammo, so archers when out of arrows/bolt/javelins can still be a ranged class!

ammo crates

8th, make a shield bash/kick (not a kick this time though) horizontal to prevent face hugger

wat?

9th. Score showing in the top of screen for CTF and the ability to choose how many capture are needed! And a sound saying when someone picked up your flag!

Maybe. But having the ability to be stealthy is a good addition to a CTF game. People can already see clearly that a flag is moving, they don’t need an audio cue.

Sprinting speeds are fine.

11th. Fix combos Stab, where the stab hitboxe start inside of the other player while dragging before hit, ignoring shields/block (usually with Vanguard swords)

They dont. Aim your block; they are circling around you with footwork.

12. New game type: Domination, where you earn points per second of each, let say, banner u raise on 3 specific location on a map, so 2 team compete to control most of these location

Seems more enjoyable than KOTH

13. New game type: King vs King, it’s mostly like and LTS mixed with TDM, but there is 2 king amoung unlimited respawn for other players of the team, round ends when king of a faction is dead!

Cool.

• @Mgqc:

Here is a list of ideas:

No.

Exists already.

Yes!

No. It’s unrealistic. Ever tried sprint with a shield blocking in heavy armor? It works.

No.

No.

Unrealistic with infinte ammo.

Cool.

Yes.

No.

. . .

Interesting…

Total war then?

• Uhh Easterlake. The 2nd point doesn’t exist already.

• 2nd :the second point doesnt exist, when both hits with the same attack both gets dammage dunno where u saw a block ??

7th: Sling already got the unlimited ammo type so I don’t see how my idea is bad since you would still have to choose sling or not AND a primary weapon like bow, crossbow and javelin! and some game mode doesn’t have ammo crates no? it will make the archer class continue to be a ranged class when out of ammo and not near an ammo crate or when there isn’t!

8th:Nova, if you want an exemple, go see the Javelin shield bash, thats the kind of shield bash I want going like a swing instead of going foward, and that shield bash doesnt stop you from moving, so it’s perfect against facehugging

9th: doesn’t make it a sneaky game, just makes people care more or less about their flags wich is sad in a CTF when people play it like a TDM…

10th: Not saying it should be slow, just a little bit slower!

11th: I understand that footwork does a lot, but no matter how you look at it, even when I spec people, the poker just goes through the shield, there are some weak spot that needs fix but yes I do go around the shield too but sometime it’s really just aweful the way it goes!