Is This Normal?

• So, last night, I dreamt that I was play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, I was using The Norse Sword, and for some reason my character was using it with two hands. I got very uppset about the fact that I was now using The Norse Sword with two hands, thinking it was an update that changed it. So, ever since I woke up, I have been rather grumpy when talking about/reading about Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, knowing that there were something in that game that has recently been changed that was not to my liking. Not before now, I realize that the thing I was uppset about was in fact just a dream. Is it normal for your people to dream about Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to, and is it normal for you wake up being grumpy for an entire because you forgot that the dream was in fact just a dream?

• If you are rank 59 then it would be normal.

• Yeah I tend to play late at night before I go to bed so I have disjointed dreams about Chivalry. I’m sure my girlfriend wonders why I’m mumbling such strange things in my sleep; “…enemy in spawn… push the cart… slaughter the peasants…”

• Some medication can enhance brain activity. Taken before you go to bed you can get some pretty weird and lifelike dreams.

You can also get products that are supposed to help the brain function to its full potential. They can also give you some good dreams.

• I dream every night about stabbing vanguards with SoW. It seems kinda satysfying.

• Well, i’ve definitely done that thing where you dream that you have more money in your bank account than you actually do - then realise your schoolboy error when you spend a load of money in reality as a result then end up horribly, incurably into your overdraft.

Never dreamt about no two hander norse swords though. Maybe its a prophecy, and you were born to wield a vast two handed norse sword in your conquest of the back garden. Breathtaking stuff.

• @Dr:

I’m sure my girlfriend wonders why I’m mumbling such strange things in my sleep; “…enemy in spawn… push the cart… slaughter the peasants…”

“I tire… of mead… I THIRST!!! FOR BLOOOOOOOOOODYAAARGAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! TAKE THAT, PEASANT!!!”
    “WAKE UP, HONEY! You are having a bad dream!”
    pant pant
    “Bad dream?.. I’ve never had a better dream!”

• The only dream i ever had about chiv involved me using the norse sword……conspiracy?

• @Triumphant:

Well, i’ve definitely done that thing where you dream that you have more money in your bank account than you actually do - then realise your schoolboy error when you spend a load of money in reality as a result then end up horribly, incurably into your overdraft.

Never dreamt about no two hander norse swords though. Maybe its a prophecy, and you were born to wield a vast two handed norse sword in your conquest of the back garden. Breathtaking stuff.

It was not a two-handed Norse Sword, it was a Norse Sword which I used with two hands. It is important. OKAY.

• @Dr:

Yeah I tend to play late at night before I go to bed so I have disjointed dreams about Chivalry. I’m sure my girlfriend wonders why I’m mumbling such strange things in my sleep; “…enemy in spawn… push the cart… slaughter the peasants…”

Look out everyone, he has a girlfriend.

• I play quite a few medieval-esque games so I have plenty of dreams where I am IN a medieval battle, but I’ve never played a game in my dreams.

• @funthomass:

I dream every night about stabbing vanguards with SoW. It seems kinda satysfying.

You… you’re the one I see in my knightmares.

• I frequently get a dream of an agathian knight with a flacion who comes in with a lmb swing and miss it really close then backs off and repeats it non stop, and i cant stop it because i go passive trying to block it, resulting in a non stop stream of frustration.
    Second one is a dream where a funny archer face appears and starts saying that stupid stuff they say and its really funny and makes me want to adopt him.

• @dimon:

I frequently get a dream of an agathian knight with a flacion who comes in with a lmb swing and miss it really close then backs off and repeats it non stop, and i cant stop it because i go passive trying to block it, resulting in a non stop stream of frustration.
    Second one is a dream where a funny archer face appears and starts saying that stupid stuff they say and its really funny and makes me want to adopt him.

Dimon? Is that you?

• Yes

• is it Hejligan asking ?

• Thanks to TR: Guardian of Light, I dreamed about an Agatha archer shooting spears and jumping on them to get places. It only got stranger from there when Lu Bu entered the field.

• @dimon:

is it Hejligan asking ?

Indeed it is. Who else would dream about holding Norse Swords with two hands, and then getting angry about it?

• Sometimes, I am in love with a girl I have dreamed of. :(

• @fvonb:

Sometimes, I am in love with a girl I have dreamed of. :(

I love it when that happens.