EDITED

• EDITED

• I’m surprised no one else has noted his behaviour on earlier occassions. I sure as hell have. He’s been a cunt towards me since January patch, and to some of my friends aswell.

Good thing that you screenshotted it =) I had failed to do so previously!
    Hopefully a council member of RK will notice this. Or perhaps a mod could suspend him from the forums for a (30 days) period of time?

• If you can’t trash talk you are not clan worthy !

• OP got so butthurt about an in game incident you came to da forumz ta cry 2 us?

You weak pathetic individual, no wonder he was talking smack to you. So you post some pictures of an in game convo to what, try and shame him?

Screw.

• @JCash:

OP got so butthurt about an in game incident you came to da forumz ta cry 2 us?

You weak pathetic individual, no wonder he was talking smack to you. So you post some pictures of an in game convo to what, try and shame him?

Screw.

Well its mainly due to him being a well known player in our community, I did not expect this behaviour from him. And I dont think we should either.

• @Doperider:

@JCash:

OP got so butthurt about an in game incident you came to da forumz ta cry 2 us?

Screw.

Well its mainly due to him being a well known player in our community, I did not expect this behaviour from him. And I dont think we should either.

I think he can act however the fuck he wants and not expect an in game chat to get posted on the forums. I think you’re pathetic and disgusting for wasting time taking those screenshots, uploading them, and then making this thread.

Imagine how incredibly butthurt you must have been.

Leave him the hell alone, shove a tampon in it, and stop being a cancerous punk.

• We do not tolerate posting pics to shame another player. Don’t do it again.

/Locked