Multiplayer.

• I did try a search first but I got a Mysql error. :-|

Am I able to host multiplayer games on my PC?

• I believe you can host a server but not play at the same time on a single PC.

viewforum.php?f=72

• Oh wow. So any plans on playing duels with my bro are out the window. Is there even a LAN mode to force over Tungle? Nope, I don’t see one.

What the hell, Torn Banner! That’s one sale you lost right there (my bro’s). Where did you think allowing simple PC hosting was not a good idea?!

Thanks Gregcau.

• @Panzerlang:

Oh wow. So any plans on playing duels with my bro are out the window. Is there even a LAN mode to force over Tungle? Nope, I don’t see one.

What the hell, Torn Banner! That’s one sale you lost right there (my bro’s). Where did you think allowing simple PC hosting was not a good idea?!

Thanks Gregcau.

This is 2013.

No body does LANs these days.

And if your duelling just go on a duel server together.

• “No body does LANs these days.”

Where the fuck do you draw that notion from?

• @danezcou3:

“No body does LANs these days.”

His a**. ;)

• @danezcou3:

“No body does LANs these days.”

In comparison to ten years ago.

• Maybe in NZ Lemon, but in Aus. there’s ALWAYS LANs on. I’m going to my regular one in 2 weeks.
    EDIT: I guess there’s no easy mode (i.e click LAN, create LAN match.) Players have to make their own dedicated server then connect to it from a different client.

It’s not a big loss personally for me, but for players like this that want to practice by themselves I guess they might be annoyed. As suggested, join an empty duel server, or join a classic duel server. People should not bother you in those.

• @NaTe:

Maybe in NZ Lemon, but in Aus. there’s ALWAYS LANs on. I’m going to my regular one in 2 weeks. I guess TB were just going with the current trend of the gaming industry by not supporting LAN matches.

Not sure what you mean, LAN works just fine. The only issue as I understand it is you can’t run the server on the same PC as the client.

I doubt the CPU requirements are too high server side so you can get some cheaper computer to run it.

• Run a dedicated server on your own computer (first). Connect to the dedicated server from your own client, and have all your buddies connect to the dedicated server. I know for a fact this works, I did it a couple of weeks ago.

• @gregcau:

@NaTe:

Maybe in NZ Lemon, but in Aus. there’s ALWAYS LANs on. I’m going to my regular one in 2 weeks. I guess TB were just going with the current trend of the gaming industry by not supporting LAN matches.

Not sure what you mean, LAN works just fine. The only issue as I understand it is you can’t run the server on the same PC as the client.

You can though.