To redeem myself

• Hello guys, as I just found out that there has been a post about me raging in chat, I would like to clarify that I had nothing to do with it, but it was just a silly attempt of impersonate me.

Here is the locked thread where Thylacine and Doperider tries to throw dirt on my name:

/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13375&p=128608#p128608

I investigated this further by looking my name up on steam, and I found out that Thylacine has my name in his alias, so I would just take a wild guess and say that its him.

http://puu.sh/2Tnor.png

I would like to thank the guy who told me about this and sending me the pictures that were uploaded on their post.

This post is not intended to bad mouth Thylacine nor Doperider, this post is only about me explaining the situation and all the bad thoughts about me that might have been raised by this

Regards, Royal Knights Council.

• Kind of too easy to impersonate someone on the internet. They should just turn it off.

• I agree, I’m a bit lucky that steam provides the feature of showing players alias. But hopefully some guys knows me better and would have known that it wasn’t me even without any proof.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ5AKgQ75fI#t=4s
    You got milked. End of it. You DIED to buckler + hunting knife.

• I suppose that I died to a bucker and hunting knife, are you gonna DDoS me now?

• GG EZ ;)

• Yea, i saw those pictures, there wasn’t any proof of identity just a name in chat.

Even if it was you, Who cares. The fakedub in the pictures like, swore at a feintspammer in chat. I do that literally every game. nbd.

That these guys would go through the trouble of making up the fake pictures and posting them, thats just

weird.

• What proof and evidence do you have to show that your disbelief in the pictures is accurate and correct?

Owait
    None

Having greatsword and losing to a buckler shield hunting knife archer
    That’s called getting milked

• @-Thylacine-:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ5AKgQ75fI#t=4s
    You got milked. End of it. You DIED to buckler + hunting knife.

So is this your way of saying “Ok you caught me”?

• @JCash:

Yea, i saw those pictures, there wasn’t any proof of identity just a name in chat.

Even if it was you, Who cares. The fakedub in the pictures like, swore at a feintspammer in chat. I do that literally every game. nbd.

That these guys would go through the trouble of making up the fake pictures and posting them, thats just

weird.

Well I wouldn’t like if anyone would think of me as this person that he implied. Some cares, some doesn’t.

• 2EZ4US

• So… I’ve sat and watched all this stuff unfold and well - the whole thing is utterly bizarre. I mean… really bizarre. Its sort of hard to get my head around. I hope none of this odd trolling is involving grown men, that ought to be a little embarrassing really.

• This is for everyone. Bans will be issued for any further slander and/or clan drama taking place (by action or provocation) in these forums.

Take it elsewhere.

Oh and stop being dicks to each other over stupid little things like this too, it is a computer game…