This might fix 1h LMB spam/facehugging

• Don’t rage at me, it’s just an idea.
    There are many people on the balance forum complaining about 1h facehugging being very difficult to block, so here is the suggestion.
    When the arm is outstretched at it’s furthest point from the body you can cut it off in one hit, if you have a powerful enough weapon.
    If you have a weaker weapon the arm does not come off but it gets damaged and the user does not do as much damage with the weapon until he/she respawns.
    This may sound a bit crazy but it is just an idea that can be improved upon. Please give creative criticism. Thanks.

• Jamie Lannister approves of this method.

Actually I haven’t had problems with blocking facehuggers so much anymore between the sprint fix and the last tracer fix.

Certainly if they are too close it will go through your shield but its a lot easier to stay mobile nowadays.

• So it’s a possibility than? ;)

• @FPSOtsal:

So it’s a possibility than? ;)

It would have to be an overhead and blunt weapons would only work if you crushed the hand.

• Yeah and maybe in only a small hitbox around the elbow.

• @gregcau:

Jamie Lannister approves of this method.

Actually I haven’t had problems with blocking facehuggers so much anymore between the sprint fix and the last tracer fix.

Certainly if they are too close it will go through your shield but its a lot easier to stay mobile nowadays.

I still have issues and I know most others do as well…the patch didn’t change much for parrying or tracers.

• @Dr.Nick:

@gregcau:

Jamie Lannister approves of this method.

I still have issues and I know most others do as well…the patch didn’t change much for parrying or tracers.

My problems are much lessened now, you still have to turn 90 degrees to block but at least it works then.