No-animation-combos, a.k.a. invisible attacks

• I seem to get no animation swings more the higher my latency is. No latency issue involved in this video, I get these on a somewhat regular basis, maybe since I play at an average 80-100 ping.

[youtubehd:3hpqzsat]T4Y88RwoAQo[/youtubehd:3hpqzsat]

• This might be a strange variant of ghost swings. Going to test later. If it turns out that this is the case then it’s probably already fixed in the beta.

• i’ve had more and more ghost swings / desync than ever before lately

• Yes, I feel like it is getting worse each day.

• I recently had some guy who’s maul animations appeared to be at least 1 second out of sync with the actual impacts. He’d swing it, I’d avoid it, then he’d stand still and use his force-head-explode powers a second later. This was constantly with that one person throughout the match, both of us with around 60 ping. :?

To him I probably looked like a right 'tard evading/ducking/parrying at nothing but then standing still for the actual attacks lol.

• [youtubehd:1c069g2s]sYURIFZuKPU[/youtubehd:1c069g2s]

It’s back with a vengeance D:

I had hoped that this thread going quiet meant this glitch had been fixed, but apparently not.

• @Dibbz:

I had been hoped that this thread going quiet meant this glitch had been fixed, but apparently not.

Dibbz! You should come classic duel more often ;)

Also, spin me round, that was terrible desync! I wonder what happened on his end to spin like that?!

I’ve had desyncs again since the last patch. Still no where near as many before but they have returned a little bit.

It’s like people spike, just enough for the server to get confused, then they go back to normal.

• @Dibbz:

[youtubehd:2dlepanj]sYURIFZuKPU[/youtubehd:2dlepanj]

I had hoped that this thread going quiet meant this glitch had been fixed, but apparently not.

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round, round round.

That is now the official theme of invisible swings.

• @Dibbz:

[youtubehd:3js8i191]sYURIFZuKPU[/youtubehd:3js8i191]

He looked so confused at the end there after he spun.

Anyway, we’re aware of a desync issue currently, but this doesn’t appear to be it… this almost looks like the old fake counterattack desync. Will look into it.

• @SlyGoat:

we’re aware of a desync issue currently, but this doesn’t appear to be it… this almost looks like the old fake counterattack desync. Will look into it.

Thankyou friend.

@NaTe:

Dibbz! You should come classic duel more often ;)

Hehe, will do, although after a month-long hiatus from this game (which I may or may not explain soon) I’m having to relearn how to play, so I’m not great at duels atm.

• @Dibbz:

Hehe, will do, although after a month-long hiatus from this game (which I may or may not explain soon) I’m having to relearn how to play, so I’m not great at duels atm.

I’m fairly sure you’ll get up to scratch pretty fast again!

I’ve noticed a few people lately randomly disappearing for a couple of weeks, they always come back though, always. ;)