Welcome! Introduce yourself!

• Go on, introduce yourself. Don’t be shy! And then if you’d like, you can post your pictures here!

Suggestions of things you can talk about:

Why you love Chivalry:
    Goals in life:
    Favorite games besides Chivalry:

etc!

Do NOT use this thread to spam your websites.

I’ll do Kimi’s since she forgot.

School/occupation: Post on off-topic forums all day/South Harmon Institute of Technology
    Why you love Chivalry: My idol Chuckdatass plays it, even when he is idle
    Goals in life: To be as good as Chuckdatass at life
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: Forum Poster Simulator 2013

Sex: Heaps
    School/occupation: Kítchen dealer
    Why you love Chivalry: Because I am a sadistic person. Chivalry is unique, gory and just plain excellent.
    Goals in life: Live long, die happy.
    •Any Valve game
    •Counter-Strike: Source
    •Arma 2
    •Grand Theft Auto IV
    •Saints Row 3

School/occupation: In the process of applying to finally go to college for Computer Programming.

Why you love Chivalry: I love Chivalry because it’s a competitive game that’s different than most. Instead of relying on how many bullets you can put into someone, it requires more strategy with movements, swing, weapon and class choices. Plus who doesn’t love running around on the battlefield yelling and slicing off opponent’s heads. :)

Goals in life: Finish Computer Programming program then work for an indie game studio. In the meantime, as I’m currently learning C++, I’m also going to be learning UDK, 3D Modeling and trying to increase my artistic skills so I can make better animations, using Adobe Flash.

Favorite games besides Chivalry: Super Mario World, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Little Big Planet 2, Chrono Trigger/Cross, just to name a few.

Extra Facts: I own 904 games across 12 consoles, 7 handhelds, 1 computer. Also, I’m a huge Batman fan. I can talk video games with anyone for hours. I secretly envy anyone on Torn Banner for living the dream of working in the video game field. Kimi is half-human, half-robot sent back in time to save Chivalry. I’m a huge fan of anything from the 90’s.

• Name: Sydney
    School/occupation: College, University of Puget Sound
    Why you love Chivalry: head chopping
    Goals in life: Work for the Blizzard game development team
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: Starcraft 2 (I love both WoL and HotS)

Property of Int| Moose
    No touchy <3

Spamming my websites anyway Kimiko… Suck it…. <3

[edit by Kimiko]
    {I would have kept it but you said SUCK IT… SO I removed them… :P hoho… Anyways, they are in your sig :P }

• Name: Ashley

Favourite thing about chivalry: a source of inventive new things to roar at the top of my lungs as I chase the cat around the house daily with a broom/washing bin lid-claw hammer combo/salad forks-dualwielded/nine iron/empty wine bottle/clothes iron. “THE ORRRRDAAARRRRR” mewllll meeeew mewww hisss hissss spit riawfitzsss. The cat usually wins, hes mad fast with them fists. Its like a HWS in each hand with dem claws.

Educational Establishment: Uni, BU.

Life goals: Anything other than ending up cast out on the street being pissed on by drunken teenagers and shitting in a carlsberg special brew can for a treat is a plus, i guess.

Idol and hero: Luis “The Vampire” Suarez.

Likes: Monocles, Brown Bess Muskets, Top hats, Handlebar Mustaches, Colonialism, the HMS Victory, Lord Nelson, Arthur Wellesley, Socket Bayonets, The heavy Cavalry Sabre, the spoils of the East Indies, all the gems of araby, Lord Cutler Beckett, riding my Penny Farthing around irresponsibly.

Dislikes: The French, The Yanks, The Germans, The Italians, The Spanish, The Welsh, The Irish, The Aussies, The USS “Constitution”, Broccoli, Gandhi, Paul Revere, Napoleon.

etc etc

School/occupation: Graphic Designer
    Why you love Chivalry: It’s a type of game I’ve been looking forward for years now.
    Goals in life: To finally kick start my Design, music production, and DJing career.
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: World of Tanks, Neverwinter, Neverwinter Nights 2, LoL, Diablo III, TERA.

• LOL Chuck, I see what you did there :P I was going to post mine in a SEPARATE post… but thanks for your assistance :P

Occupation: Anthropomorphic personification of the universal truth of all matter. Avatar of the Old High One Azrael. One of five Horseman. Officially retired, but considering a return. Currently a farmer although I did once work in a curry shop. Seasonal Santa Claus. Also scythe manufacture, maintenance and care.
    Why you love Chivalry: It’s kind of like my day job, only I get to have vodka and curry in my jammies. I still want a scythe. Also the Middle Ages was a REALLY good time for me.
    Goals in life: …… There is so much wrong with this question. Umm … finding something to do after the last human dies on March 14, 2028…actually I’m not supposed to say that.
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: Civ 5, Any Valve game, Any Bioware game, Assassin’s Creed (I’m so embarrassed).
    **Pets:**I’ve had many cats but now I have a miniature schnauzer who is very mad at Daddy for playing too much computer and not enough tug. Also a rat who has a pet crow.

“What can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the Reaper Man?”

• Chuck spelled idol as idle. Let it forever be known.

School/occupation: Rockstar, worldsmith, president of assuring quality.
    Why you love Chivalry: Dedicated yelling button.
    Goals in life: To not get fired before Chivalry 2.
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: Racquetball (sports are games too). Mario Kart Wii. The Warlords/Battlecry series.

School/Occupation: Saving up money and enjoying the last of my youth before taking an apprenticeship.
    Why I Love Chivalry: It’s fun to destroy people because the game is mostly skill based, so if you can defeat someone repeatedly, it’s very satisfying. Also, kicking or punching people and running away laughing.
    Other Games Besides Chivalry: Killing Floor, Weed Smoking Competition, Battlefield: 3, Hide N’ Seek.

School/occupation: Being administrator at my forum.
    Why you love Chivalry: I like to kill people…
    Goals in life: I want to become a blacksmith.
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: Garrys mod

School/occupation: About to apply to college (again) after spending a whole 4 years learning Art & Design, I’ve decided to do another course.
    Why you love Chivalry: What’s not to love?
    Goals in life: To do everything.
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: Wayyyy too many to count.

occupation: making films and music, gaming, reading books, watching films, acting…
    Why you love Chivalry: Always wanted to play a good first person sword game but never found one. Then Chivalry happened 8-)
    Goals in life: make good films :D enjoy life
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: CoD Mw3( oh no! ! !) , Red Dead Redemption, World of Tanks, Far Cry 3, Rome total war…

• Hi, everyone!

When Steam announced free weekend, my wife and I jumped on the chance and we both fell in love with Chivalry Medieval Warfare! She has since bought her copy and once some extra funds come in, I am buying mine. I cannot wait! My name is Angie and I live in Utah with my gorgeous best friend, wife and soul mate Jen. Together we have two kitties named Wedge and Mau, three birds named Jango, Leia and Bastila and one betta fish, Finn! If you couldn’t tell, they all have Star Wars themed names… yes, we’re that geeky. :D (If anyone is confused over Finn, his full name is Qui-Gon Finn. There ya go.)

I am a gamer, geek, artist and blogger with a passion for fashion, make-up, shopping, everything New Age, being outside in nature whether it’s BBQing, hiking, camping, etc., health and wellness, vampirism, Role-Playing, fantasy, sci-fi, mythology (especially Norse), history, science, LARP, airsoft and HEMA, LGBTQ rights and issues, animal rights and issues and ah, I’ll stop there. I have a lot of hobbies and interests and I’m quite wordy, as you can tell. From what I’ve seen while playing Medieval Warfare, you all seem mature and quite refreshingly nice, so I hope you don’t mind a newbie like me. ;)

A little more info…

School/occupation: Neither - applying for disability.
    Why you love Chivalry: Let’s see. There’s first person fighting and well, fighting in general. It’s set in Medieval times (oh yeah - another interest.) There’s blood. There’s a pretty epic community… I can’t think of anything I don’t love at this point.
    Goals in life: Make a little extra money every month via my blogging, have my wife and I move into our own place (we’re stuck living with family right now), have a h-u-g-e collection of computer and video games, make my own web comic, make my own essential oil perfume, LARP and get involved with HEMA, learn sword-fighting and finish my Norse Mythology 101 ecourse. Just to name a few.
    Favorite games besides Chivalry: I hate narrowing this down, and there are many more, but uh… here, have a few:

World of Warcraft
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Guild Wars
    Guild Wars 2
    Knights of the Old Republic I and II
    The Sims… 1, 2 and 3. All of the EXPs and additional goods
    My Sims
    Donkey Kong Country 2
    Battlefield Vietnam
    Battlefield 1942
    Mario Party 8
    Animal Crossing
    Mass Effect 2
    Fable II
    Rainbow Six: Vegas
    Tenchu Z
    Clay Fighters
    Crazy Taxi
    Zelda series
    Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
    Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2

I’ll stop there. :? Oh and in-game/on Steam, my ID is AngieB13.

• Welcome everyone! Oldies and newcomers :)

Glad you are all enjoying the game! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves :)

• Glad to see new faces around here. The more the merrier. :D

• @Leijona:

Clay Fighters

As in these guys?

I didn’t know any one today even knew they existed! that’s awesome!

Welcome to the forums by the way :cheers:

• @King:

@Leijona:

Clay Fighters

As in these guys?

Yes! I very rarely find gamers who know about Clay Fighters. I had so much fun beating up my sister in that game. :P For the longest time, I didn’t want to “hurt” her in fighting games (I was very little) and when she finally assured me she’d be fine… I guess I kind of just took off and she said I beat the crap outta her. :D Ickybod Clay was my favorite, I believe!

Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

• @Leijona:

@King:

@Leijona:

Clay Fighters

As in these guys?

Yes! I very rarely find gamers who know about Clay Fighters. I had so much fun beating up my sister in that game. :P For the longest time, I didn’t want to “hurt” her in fighting games (I was very little) and when she finally assured me she’d be fine… I guess I kind of just took off and she said I beat the crap outta her. :D Ickybod Clay was my favorite, I believe!

Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

Hahaha, oh Clay Fighters. I have the 2nd one on the SNES. It was an enjoyable game. There needs to be a Chivalry Clay Fighters.

• Name: Martin Kvam
    School/occupation: Secondary school Technicial Industrial Production (Machines and stuff)
    Why you love Chivalry: Because I loved Age of Chivalry which is sorta the first installment, it had such a unique fighting mechanic that allowed multiple fighting styles, you could either be very aggresive, tricky or defensive. My side was always the tricky side since I was taught a couple of moves by my master Blaine. actually played as Man-at arms back in Age of Chivalry…cause it actually required a bit of skills by all the fancy dance movements you were required to do.
    Goals in life: Become a machine engineer at a boat.
    Garrysmod, Terraria and Runescape.

Not much else to say about me really.