Can't launch the game?

• I have just bought and downloaded Chivalry Medieval Warfare but when I try to start it I get past the introductory art work and then it freezes on a black loading screen, and the tab reads " Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (32-bit, DX9) (Not Responding) ". I’m useless with computers so bare with me on this and please suggest how to get past this so I can start playing, thanks.

• Please attach your Launch.log, DxDiag.txt and launch.log
    Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs
    DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• Both files attached. Thanks for your help btw.

• System Model: Compaq Presario CQ61 Notebook PC
    • Card name: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

This system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements. You need a dedicated video card to play the game.

• Whats the cheapest card i can get for my laptop to run this game? And are they easy to put in? Thabks for all your help

• Never mind just researched what chip set means :( good bye chivalry dreams. What a waste of money. Thanks for the help bill

• @AmnesiaSmoke:

Never mind just researched what chip set means :( good bye chivalry dreams. What a waste of money. Thanks for the help bill

I’m sorry to hear this. Always check to make sure your system meets the minimum requirements of ANY game. If you can ever get updated, try us out again. You won’t regret it!