Trying to set up a night for fun

• Hello

I have a server that I own and I would like some feedback in my server on a potentially bad idea. It will be a one night only event and if it is popular, I’d like to make it a weekly event.Basically, I want to arrange a night where everyone is archer with a limited number of other class.

My server name is “The White House Chivalry Server”
    open 216.231.130.102:7887

Server is managed to promote positive attitude. Number of Archers are limited and Votes are set to last only 10 seconds to reduce frustration. I’d appreciate any ideas on a fun night event.

• Not a bad idea.

But reducing the time for voting is. People will feel more pressured to vote. And many people instinctivly vote yes. So if people are votekicked wrongly they are more likely to be kicked wrongfully.

• @lemonater47:

Not a bad idea.

But reducing the time for voting is. People will feel more pressured to vote. And many people instinctivly vote yes. So if people are votekicked wrongly they are more likely to be kicked wrongfully.

There’s a 1 minute cooldown before you can vote again. If you set votekick to 10 seconds, then you have 50 seconds of unhindered gameplay versus every 30 seconds.

• @Rex:

@lemonater47:

Not a bad idea.

There’s a 1 minute cooldown before you can vote again. If you set votekick to 10 seconds, then you have 50 seconds of unhindered gameplay versus every 30 seconds.

I don’t know about you but I don’t play many games where votekicks happen every 30 seconds.

• True dat, I have it disabled on mine

• I came into this thread ready to offer my services…

Left disappointed. :(

• @BobT36:

I came into this thread ready to offer my services…

Left disappointed. :(

Ew

• Head on over to our community events page where you can set stuff up.

Also while your there check out our First Official Community event!
    viewtopic.php?f=91&t=13470

• @ChuckingIt:

Head on over to our community events page where you can set stuff up.

Also while your there check out our First Official Community event!
    viewtopic.php?f=91&t=13470

Waaa?

That’s exactly the same thang… darn it