Thread about hack?

• where is my thread about the hack that I reported? does not seem correct this behavior. I am a customer and I demand to be treated with respect.
    users need to know that there are hacks. you can not censor the topics that will ruin business. Instead, you must improve your protection.

• continue to delete my post on facebook and my thread on the forum also. all this because users must point out that there is a hack for the game that allows players to see out of the field of view and unlimited stamina. users need to be informed. I do not understand why they want to hide.

• No, you idiot. They’re trying to prevent more people from getting it, while they work on a solution.

• @FistiVonCuftsenhower:

No, you idiot. They’re trying to prevent more people from getting it, while they work on a solution.

was enough to censor the link, not the entire discussion. genius
    and in any case the moderator should inform instead within the thread simply has minimized the problem.

• It’s a scam hack anyway. Doesn’t have anything but ESP (3d radar). There’s no aimbot or anything useful. Many users have reported that unlimited stamina doesn’t work and it’s just a gimmick.

By the way hacks like these exist for every major video game. Grow a brain.

• this kind of answers are typical of those who use hacks. I do not understand why disrespect. I entered and I just politely pointed out a problem. one gives me idiot, other tells me that I have no brain. congratulations. do you not that the game would be more beautiful without all these hacks? Moreover, as I explained in the deleted thread, I tried the hack and it works perfectly even unlimited stamina

• @hypercube:

this kind of answers are typical of those who use hacks. I do not understand why disrespect. I entered and I just politely pointed out a problem. one gives me another idiot tells me that I have no brain. congratulations. do you not that the game would be more beautiful without all these hacks? Moreover, as I explained in the deleted thread, I tried the hack and it works perfectly even unlimited stamina

No you just think it works because it’s modifying the clientside value but serverside it still is correct. Hence the gimmick.

Also, you have no brain because advertising hacks that are unavoidable is the stupidest thing you can do. Pointing out a problem that everyone knows exists and has existed since the gaming industry was born is pointless.

You also should be banned right now for admitting to having used the hack.

• I used the hack because people like you deny its existence. the hack is not client-side, it connects directly with a specific account that the site I reported you provide at the time of purchase. works perfectly. except that the killings that I scored during the test were client-side …
    and why should I be banned if as you say the hack is useless?

• In case you haven’t noticed they developers already know about the hacks.

Spamming the forums and Facebook is not gonna get things changed any faster.

Probably why your threads get deleted.

• @lemonater47:

In case you haven’t noticed they developers already know about the hacks.

Spamming the forums and Facebook is not gonna get things changed any faster.

Probably why your threads get deleted.

very well, it was just an answer to my question. I never seem to ask so much. it is also necessary that in addition to the developers also users know that there are these cheats because as you can see there is always someone ready to insult those who maintain their existence

• there are hacks out there, but publicizing them will cause more people to use them… just because people are on this forum doesn’t mean they have a heart of gold. There is evil within us all. It’s never a good idea to publicly let people know specifically where to get hacks and such, more people will know about it, therefore more will start using it.

Also, HACKER! ban him!

• @hypercube:

I used the hack because people like you deny its existence. the hack is not client-side, it connects directly with a specific account that the site I reported you provide at the time of purchase. works perfectly. except that the killings that I scored during the test were client-side …
    and why should I be banned if as you say the hack is useless?

No one denied they exist. The forum has been fucking filled with hack complaint threads for the last 5 months.

You should be banned because you downloaded a hack in order to cheat in a game. Just because you were fooled doesn’t mean you didn’t cheat. You also paid for it even further sealing your fate.

• Hello,

I appreciate you informing us about hacks, however in the future, please do so privately, as we do not want links of where you can download hacks on our forums.

You can send me a PM, email (kimiko@tornbanner.com), or you can contact one of the mods via the official mod group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivmod if you encounter a hacker in game.

But do not post links to where you can get them. Yes, people can just do a search and so be it. The hack you are talking about is not a huge issue compared to others that we are focusing on more.

Yes, you should have been informed about your thread removal, but I have told you on Facebook not to post the links and yet you come here and do the same thing.

Again, posting about it is not helping. Sending me a private message will do great wonders.

And I have searched high and low online about all the different cheats and hacks out there. So we are well aware of what is on the market. We can’t just snap our fingers and the anti-cheats are installed. But it is something that is constantly being looked at and tested.

In the meantime, play the game, meet your fellow community members and have fun.

Thank you.

ps. And that’s the end of this. If you need anything further, please just send me a PM.