How to win any 1v1 fight in Chivalry

• Pick Knight or Vanguard.

Take a fast 2H sword.

Abuse the lookdown exploit while doing overheads and stabs.

You have now won your 1v1 fight.

Repeat until epeen is engorged.

• Oh look, this post is new and original.

• or literally dl cheat engine and click speed hax like all the clans bitches. :o

Maybe devs should consider actually fixing something instead of having one of their forum staff say a patch is coming soon™ and clsing the thread

• A fast two handed sword? For knight it’s sow and for vanguard claymore? The problem is that this is not as unbeatable as you make it sound. One handed dominates duels, and if you do this up close to a knight with a shield or just one handed, they will block and counter with a much faster weapon. You got to be decently close to pull off good lockdowns and in close range you just wont hit them faster than their one handed, which is also harder to block. I do agree though with picking knight, but you still will do better with maa in duels than with vanguard.

• @Sciffer:

A fast two handed sword? For knight it’s sow and for vanguard claymore? The problem is that this is not as unbeatable as you make it sound. One handed dominates duels, and if you do this up close to a knight with a shield or just one handed, they will block and counter with a much faster weapon. You got to be decently close to pull off good lockdowns and in close range you just wont hit them faster than their one handed, which is also harder to block. I do agree though with picking knight, but you still will do better with maa in duels than with vanguard.

1 handed 2 hander glitch -

equip secondary with shield, put shield away, switch to primary, hit 3

tada - a 1 handed long sword w/o shield.

• A faster way to win 1v1 is feint your way to victory. ;)

Seriously though, 90% of my time is in classic duel servers and I fight many people who use every exploit under the sun. If I, a mere level 38, can counter these exploits and win as much as I do, I’m sure you can train and beat them as well.

I win mostly by good footwork and combos, it isn’t hard to master. Rather than spending the time to write this thread, you should have been working on your technique.

• @Nihilum:

or literally dl cheat engine and click speed hax like all the clans bitches. :o

hahahahahahohoohoho no. :)

• @Nihilum:

1 handed 2 hander glitch -

not a glitch

• @hack guy way to spam your trojan filled hack websites

• @Goden:

Take a fast 2H sword.

If they parry you, you know there is a fast attack coming off the parry. Does not phase me at all any more.

• This is how I win:

-PYKVaNrfLg

That’s right. I play with my flute.

• This thread is my daily dose of “chivalry forums quality thread”

• @Goden:

Pick Knight or Vanguard.

Take a fast 2H sword.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, I´ve been compromised!!!

That´s pretty much my strongest playstyle, but it´s not unbeatable, MAAs of my skill level are able to defeat me 7 times out of 10…And it´s not just about OH lookdowns, lately I´ve been practicing OH delaying and it looks so goofy and throws a lot of people off :D

• @NaTe:

A faster way to win 1v1 is feint your way to victory. ;)

Seriously though, 90% of my time is in classic duel servers and I fight many people who use every exploit under the sun. If I, a mere level 38, can counter these exploits and win as much as I do, I’m sure you can train and beat them as well.

I win mostly by good footwork and combos, it isn’t hard to master. Rather than spending the time to write this thread, you should have been working on your technique.

agree

Some of the best people i’ve played (Najo is the guy who pops into my head first, from duelling him fruitlessly earlier) dont smatter me because of bug abuse, or any stuff like that - its plain and simple that their footwork messes with mine and they weave their way around my swings and blocks in an unpredictable, but totally controlled way to make me look silly - even though im pretty good compared to many others. Cant begrudge any player if they’re genuinely better - even if X player uses well known little trump cards to edge you as well sometimes.

• @Goden:

Pick Knight or Vanguard.

Take a fast 2H sword.

Jesus, if you ever played Jedi Academy multiplayer, you’d be curled up in a foetal position in the corner crying within the first 5 minutes.

• People who act like a lookdown overhead is unblockable amuse me.

• @Goden:

Pick Knight or Vanguard.

Take a fast 2H sword.

What if I’m 1v1 against someone else doing the same thing?

• @AngryDave:

@Goden:

Pick Knight or Vanguard.

Take a fast 2H sword.

What if I’m 1v1 against someone else doing the same thing?

Then you pray to your God, Dave

You pray