Team Damage notification

• Would be nice to know when causing team damage… like maybe maybe the cursor go another color than red for a normal hit, or change to an X or something. Shrug

• ….or even go a step further and display a red “you hit a teammaste!”. The most annoying experience in aoc is a teamslasher (in my book). Most of them are newbies who don’t know they even hit me…so…please tell them :D

• I don’t see a reason to have such a feature, you should be able to determine yourself if you hit/will hit a teammate and judge upon that.

• @-Slash-:

I don’t see a reason to have such a feature, you should be able to determine yourself if you hit/will hit a teammate and judge upon that.

I’ll agree but only because I laugh so much when I see really bad players team killing over and over. Especially when you see multiple people just swinging away, not caring what they hit or archers that kill a team mate every time they shoot.

• I think bad players can survive a bit of education.

If while 1vs1-ing you get teamkilled repeatedly by bad players, you can just spend some time hitting them back, just to “make them notice” what they do is bad.