Votekicks

• Please fix the votekicks… its ridiculous, people votekick for personal reasons and not real ones. It all comes down to who has more friends in the game. I get kicked all the time because someone will get mad at me and start basically campaigning to have me kicked out of the game. Its very frustrating to have one person get mad and start trash talking and then everyone else just bandwagons along. You guys want to fix the community, take some power back.

• How easy it is to votekick is a server-side option, and removing that customisation option from all server would be flat out silly.

If you think it’s too easy to be kicked on a particular server’s kick settings then maybe you shouldn’t be playing on that particular server.

If you’re having frequent trouble with people wanting to votekick you without you having high ping/teamdamage/idle time then, assuming there isn’t some kind of grand conspiracy against you, the only other explanation for this hatred is that you are being overtly annoying. Trying not to be annoying is an easy fix.

• I frequently see people trying to votekick someone for no good reason, but I never vote for them unless I believe the player to be a hack, or he is being particularly annoying in chat. Most of the votekicks that are for no good reason fail.

• @Sir:

I frequently see people trying to votekick someone for no good reason, but I never vote for them unless I believe the player to be a hack, or he is being particularly annoying in chat. Most of the votekicks that are for no good reason fail.

Ever look at their ping?