A thank you to the Devs and Kimi!

• I just wanted to offer a sincere thank you to the Dev team and Kimi for putting up the “Ask Torn Banner” forum and the weekly updates of “What we are up to.” I had suggested something along the lines of a small weekly update and I’m happy to see many members of the community are enjoying these lines of communication! I think these have been some great improvements and I hope everyone else is as glad as I am with progress lately!

• Its a really good little system, that little area of the forums is nice and clutter free, with minimal posting - just good, decent questions along with swift answers.

A fine addition to the forum, and its helpful to all.

• Yup I think if Tibbs dedicates just a specific couple of hours a week to checking / responding in that section, it will go down pretty well.

Even if an answer is unfavourable, at least it’s still an answer and lets people understand their vision.

• Indeed it’s excellent to have direct developer feedback on important questions, I’m sure they were all read before but without feedback it’s easy to think no one cares. So this is great.

• Hear hear!

Much appreciated team.

• I think this thread should be locked for spamming.

There are too many threads, posts and people praising the developers.

• Yaaaaay

Though they are clearly a bit out of touch if you look at the recent release time changes

• Aye!

• You’re welcome ;)

And thank you all for hanging in there as well!

• Hey Dr. Nick…. you have a little brown stuff on the end of your nose :o
    hehe JK

Actually I would love to thank Kimi for being my only supporter on many issues till the truth came out and we found the bug. Sadly many other players from other clans still think I was hacking and made up the over clock bug we found. Sad just sad… but thanks Kimi

• Thanks Kimi and Team Banner for taking your time out to give us all answer.

The communication helps keep the community together and builds it. Which is why it’s been as good as it has been so far. I can’t wait to see more questions and answers so we all get to see the insight of the mind of Torn Banner about the game, the future and their opinions on everything that happens on and off the battlefield.

We’re all like one big team, pushing this game to be better and better as it possibly can. When we’re all communicating together and helping each other reach that one common goal, then we all benefit from it. The ask Torn Banner forum is just a step in the right direction towards that.

Thank you all once again. Also, thanks to the entire community for being here, for sharing your comments, questions, stories, experiences, tips, tutorials and anything to really make this place feel like a community. Every one here is just as important as the other, we all just need to continue to enjoy the game and the community. :)

• Can I just clarify here that I am actually part of “Team Banner” now? Haha I’m not a separate entity. Team Kimi! ;)

• A “Thank to TBS” subforum would be good too :)

• @MarkedOne:

A “Thank to TBS” subforum would be good too :)

Brilliant idea

[image:1topcnb5]http://magickalgraphics.com/Graphics/sexythanks/sexythanks22.jpg[/image:1topcnb5]

• @Kimiko:

Can I just clarify here that I am actually part of “Team Banner” now? Haha I’m not a separate entity. Team Kimi! ;)

In my defence, I was going with the title.

Also, it’s just to personally thank the community manager as we are the community along with thanking the team even if you are one in the same. :)

And if that don’t work then, OOBLYA SHOOBLYAH, YOU SAW NOTHING!

• @Keith:

@Kimiko:

Can I just clarify here that I am actually part of “Team Banner” now? Haha I’m not a separate entity. Team Kimi! ;)

Also, it’s just to personally thank the community manager as we are the community along with thanking the team even if you are one in the same. :)

I was going with the title too ;) Just happened to be after you posted :P

• @Kimiko:

@Keith:

@Kimiko:

I was going with the title too ;) Just happened to be after you posted :P

Ah, well then…carry on. :)

• you got a little chocolate or something on your nose

• shrug I give credit where credit is due.