Friday Update: What we're up to! May 17, 2013

• Hey everyone! Here we are again with our Friday Update (as promised!) ;) Just to clarify, these weekly updates are communication updates - not actual game patches or anything. Some people got confused last time ;)

This week we have been really busy and a lot of new things and features have been in the works.

First up, we have the beta app updated with CU1 Patch 2! Patch notes are listed here. Now that we have most of the team in the studio, we are a lot more productive and a lot things are able to get done faster. As you can see, it’s only been a week and a half since the last hotfix was released, so we’re doing what we can to get these patches out to you more quickly! So please go on the beta app and test out the new changes and give your feedback in our Beta Feedback Forum. We release these patches on our beta app first, so that you can test everything out and give us your opinions, suggestions and feedback on them.

I also realize the EU beta servers appear to be down - they need to be updated and I apologize this wasn’t done before the beta was released, but this was beyond my control. They will be updated and back up shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Secondly, our forums have been getting more active lately with the release of our new section Ask TBS!. Please be sure to read through the guidelines first, so you understand our process for answering questions, the time frame for answering them, and more. Basically, you can ask Torn Banner Studios anything - about us in general and our Chivalry game. It’s a great way to get our community (you!) and Torn Banner (us!) one step closer. :) So I recommend reading through the many questions that have already been answered. You may be pleasantly surprised (or not!).

In addition to Ask TBS!, we also have a new Community Events section where all official community events as well as community hosted events and contests will be posted. So if you are interested in getting more activity and having fun with your fellow community members, then please either host an event or join one already in progress! Our first official event is currently accepting sign-ups, so come check it out here!

And finally, want to see what’s been going on at the studios and how it currently looks?
    Here you go!

Best shot right here :)

[image:1pnn33hu]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247704_566262100080135_1669268093_n.jpg[/image:1pnn33hu]

• @Kimiko:

Just to clarify, these weekly updates are communication updates - not actual game patches or anything.

You’d solve that by just having “Friday Communications Update” in the title. :P

Oh and did you mean 17th May 2013?

• Why is it Torn Banner StudioS when there is only one physical studio?

• Forward thinking, of course. ;)

• @BobT36:

@Kimiko:

Just to clarify, these weekly updates are communication updates - not actual game patches or anything.

You’d solve that by just having “Friday Communications Update” in the title. :P

Oh and did you mean 17th May 2013?

Hohoho funny. I DID have it in the updates, but it was too long… Thus “What we’re up to” should be good enough :P

And nope! :P

• Kimiiiiii

We need video stuffs too, Dev Q&A style

Pwease =3

• @Daiyuki:

Kimiiiiii

We need video stuffs too, Dev Q&A style

Pwease =3

In time my dear… in time…

:queen:

• I guess we can expect some big things from TB now that they have finally moved into their new studio.

• @ReMixx:

Why is it Torn Banner StudioS when there is only one physical studio?

Obviously our few remaining remote workers all count as individual studios ;)

• @SlyGoat:

@ReMixx:

Why is it Torn Banner StudioS when there is only one physical studio?

Obviously our few remaining remote workers all count as individual studios ;)

Sir Loin does have his own sound studio… allegedly (pics or it didn’t happen)… I suppose that you are off the hook on a technicality.

So you and Kimi are separate studios huh? TBS East and West? :jconf:

• @ReMixx:

Sir Loin does have his own sound studio… allegedly (pics or it didn’t happen)… I suppose that you are off the hook on a technicality.

His studio is separate cause he doesn’t want the truth about how he really got the screams, slicing, stabbing and death noises into the game.

R.I.P Victims.

• Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.