Private Server Requirements

• Hello people!
    I would like to know what are the requirements to make a good Chivalry server with 36 players. Anyone here knows?
    Thanks!

• A server connected to the internet.

• @Mordecai:

Hello people!
    I would like to know what are the requirements to make a good Chivalry server with 36 players. Anyone here knows?
    Thanks!

Are you thinking of making your own server or renting one from a server host?

If you are making your own then refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9559

Or this if you’re on linux:
    viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4515

As for a server host, you can rent servers from a variety of providers. Multiplay is our official provider. I have personally used NFO and found them great, but if you look through this thread, you can find a wide variety of different hosts and see which works best for you.

• If you are looking for a good host with great customer support available 24/7/365 via TS3, email, live chat and support ticket systems then check us out!

We offer 10-64 slot Chivalry servers at only $0.75/slot! We have a promotion running right now where you can get 25% off your first month of service using “MEMORIAL25” coupon at checkout.

We look forward to hearing from you if you do decide to check us out!

Regards,

BluefangServers