A few questions about the beta.

• Hello all. First of all, i’m starting this thread because i could not find this information elsewhere.

1 - If I get hold of a beta key, will i have access to ONLY said beta or once the game comes out officially i will also have access to the full game?

2 - When is the early access?

3 - Around what prices are people selling their “exccess” beta keys on the forums?

4 - Is this beta limited or will it stay open until the early access?

5 - Will there be a wipe after this beta?

If having a beta key means that i will have access to the full game once it comes out, i’m interested in one and i’m willing to pay 25 €.

Kind Regards and thank you so much for this info.

1. Depends on who you get the key from. If you get it from someone who got it off the KickStarter you will have access to the full game.

2. Right now.

3. I wouldn’t know sorry :) We are starting pre-orders soon though.

4. Early access = Beta. :)

5. There will be a stats wipe.

• Thank you for the fast reply. You were very helpful.

Thank you so much.

It looks like i’ll have to get a beta key from someone hehe.

• @b3h47pte:

1. Depends on who you get the key from. If you get it from someone who got it off the KickStarter you will have access to the full game.

2. Right now.

3. I wouldn’t know sorry :) We are starting pre-orders soon though.

4. Early access = Beta. :)

5. There will be a stats wipe.

Also, will the pre-order give me access to the early access going on right now, or will i have to wait for the official release date?

Thanks

• There will be a $30 preorder and a $50 preorder. The $50 comes with beta access.

• @SlyGoat:

There will be a $30 preorder and a $50 preorder. The $50 comes with beta access.

Thank you so much for the information.