What do I do now?

• I´m aware there is beta that´s being played by 5-7 people right now. I don´t know what to do right now. Should I play it and try to get used to a completely different game feeling or should I keep playing the current version? I´m afraid that it´s going to change and……I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

• Just play live. Look at beta for changes if you must. But until changes go live, there’s nothing really to adapt to.

• Yeah don’t play Beta, no way those weapon speeds will make it to live…

• Take a deep breath and step away from the computer. Think about what is important in your life. Do you have any goals that you are working for? Try to think about the best way to work towards these goals. Construct a list of things that you need to do in that pursuit. You might consider setting yourself some hard deadlines, and rewards for accomplishing them. As you steadily works towards your goals, you will begin to gain a genuine sense of accomplishment and fulfillment.

Also, just play the live version.

• Please play the Beta. If everyone ends up adopting this attitude then who is testing the beta? TELL ME. WHOOOOOO?!

• If you want to help make a difference in the world (Chiv world), then play the beta to try things out, see how they work for you, catch any bugs, etc… Then go to the beta feedback forum and give constructive criticism on what you just tested.

Then go back to playing the live game.

When the beta is updated, rinse and repeat.

• To be sure there will be significant changes to the beta before it goes live, so just keep playing live for now, hop in when the beta is updated again.

• Plus its always fun to play the beta and see what could possibly be added.

• We eliminated the old method and made it two separate apps so you could play both ;)