Nobody in EU is testing out beta!!!

• I thought the people will be at least interested and try it out. How are the devs supposed to get any feedback if nobody is playing it? C´mon guys…

• The EU kywild server was busy all Friday and over the weekend. Only so much you can test.

• I’ve been testing it all weekend (EU). The devs have had plenty of feedback. New kick doesn’t work properly, 1hs are too fast, feints still too hard to read, late feint window not working properly. All the issues have been highlighted.

• @Bloodhead:

I’ve been testing it all weekend (EU). The devs have had plenty of feedback. New kick doesn’t work properly, 1hs are too fast, feints still too hard to read, late feint window not working properly. All the issues have been highlighted.

No, u just suck (big) balls.

• @ameleke:

@Bloodhead:

I’ve been testing it all weekend (EU). The devs have had plenty of feedback. New kick doesn’t work properly, 1hs are too fast, feints still too hard to read, late feint window not working properly. All the issues have been highlighted.

No, 1 handed weapons ARE too fast in the beta and have benefited too much from the release time changes. This needs attention because 1 handers have too much an advantage. The new kick doesn’t work properly as he said. I’m unsure about the late feint window. Everyone I’ve encountered in the beta has feint spammed and it does seem much easier to call them out on it now.

• It won’t be active all the time. People test it initially but after a few days it tapers off until they release an update to it tweaking it more. No worries.

• @ameleke:

@Bloodhead:

Do you wanna actually elaborate or are you just going to settle for that?

Because all the issues I have highlighted are known issues.

• Removed by Moderator.

• Do any clans ever arrange scrims in the beta builds before they go live?

I assume yes but i have never been involved with a beta scrim happening.

Kind of an oversight if no.

• @JCash:

Do any clans ever arrange scrims in the beta builds before they go live?

It happened once before the new maps came out.

• @Kimiko:

@JCash:

You aren’t talking about when a bunch of us were pubbing versus each other and hung out in our mumble do you?

• @ChuckingIt:

@Kimiko:

@JCash:

You aren’t talking about when a bunch of us were pubbing versus each other and hung out in our mumble do you?

Lol - I don’t remember the specifics, but we had a locked private server for scrim purposes… Was that it?

• @Kimiko:

Lol - I don’t remember the specifics, but we had a locked private server for scrim purposes… Was that it?

That was it. There was like 5 different clans I think all playing in there versus each other. I remember it was your server and you were all mad with the power. But that was fun, met a lot of cool dudes. What ever happened to ChildrenOfTheKorn?

• @ChuckingIt:

@Kimiko:

That was it. There was like 5 different clans I think all playing in there versus each other. I remember it was your server and you were all mad with the power. But that was fun, met a lot of cool dudes. What ever happened to ChildrenOfTheKorn?

LOL I was not all mad with power :P I was just having fun with… different settings ;)

And I have no idea. Haven’t seen him in ages. That was a lot of fun though for sure.

• Seems the EU people getting smart on this game. It doesn’t deserve to be tested cause all it delivers it more shitty patches.