[MECH] A Mechanical Guide to Combat

• FYI
    The latest patch renders most of this video, irrelevant. Many of the little tips and tricks were based on how the game played prior to the latest patch that was introduced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1CyH_AnMM

ot1CyH_AnMM

Thanks for watching folks! Hope it helps, or is at least entertaining! :)

• “Swang…”

Eye-twitch

Good video as always, though.

You forgot to mention Bardiche for draggable weapons :( The most draggable weapon actually.

• Swung, swang, swungang, supaswang. All a part of Chivalry ;)

• Good as always.

• Yea, its always fun watching Hexen collect souls for Crom.

• @Goatamon:

Good as always.

Thank you kind sir!

@Towe:

Yea, its always fun watching Hexen collect souls for Crom.

Tis my duty!

• Your next video –

It will be a tough one, because it should touch on the very abstract concept of mindgames.

You up for the challenge? ;)

• @NoVaLombardia:

Your next video –

It will be a tough one, because it should touch on the very abstract concept of mindgames.

Probably not, but we’ll see what happens haha

Next mechanical guide will be on parrying, how it works, where you want to look, how to adjust for facehug range and all that good stuff. It can seem rather unintuitive and visually incorrect for new players, so that’s what I’m going to try and cover next. Most people’s problems in Chivalry stem from this mechanic and how it does or doesn’t work.

Trying to wait a bit on this one to see what Torn Banner does with the patch.

• @HEXEN:

@NoVaLombardia:

Your next video –

Probably not, but we’ll see what happens haha

Next mechanical guide will be on parrying, how it works, where you want to look, how to adjust for facehug range and all that good stuff. It can seem rather unintuitive and visually incorrect for new players, so that’s what I’m going to try and cover next. Most people’s problems in Chivalry stem from this mechanic and how it does or doesn’t work.

Trying to wait a bit on this one to see what Torn Banner does with the patch.

That´s great! It took me sooooo long to perform proper parries to block axes, they´re the hardest. Now my hand does this motion automaticly, but I seem to have trouble with blocking alt-slashes :D . Not a lot of people do it and the hand is not used to such opposite motion…

• Handy video hexen, very helpful as per usual :). HAHEUUUGH