Places you wish were maps in C:BfA

• Post images and other media of places you would want to see as maps in Chivalry.
    I’d like to try mapping for C:BfA later when it’s out, and am a little familiar with UDK/UT3 mapping as-is. Itching to make an Osgillath map. I like how dark, cold and moody that place looks:

• This would be good, however as ther game is now going to be comercial the team has to take copyrighting into account. Which is why I beleive the Helms Deep map from AoC is not going to be making an appearance.

• @PsychoAlex:

This would be good, however as ther game is now going to be comercial the team has to take copyrighting into account. Which is why I beleive the Helms Deep map from AoC is not going to be making an appearance.

Not officially as an official retail released map I guess 8-)

• yah, it should be ok if the map was made by someone who isn’t part of the dev team

• We should have an island map, completely surrounded with water that is traversable in someway. Could help to pitch battles to a tighter setting if you actually have to fight your way up a beach to get to your enemy. Another way you could do this is to have an island chain, so several smaller islands that must be captured to win. We need a greater variety of map than we did in AoC. We should also have more variable spawn points, make use of the spawn point selection system inherant in the UDK engine.

• do i hear FFA deathmatch?

• Developer

You sure do.

• damn Vox, you seem to have a hard enough time when only half of the other players are trying to kill you, let alone all of them.

• that’s when i huddle in a corner till most of them are dead, then flail about with a large weapon and save the day :D

• @PsychoAlex:

We should have an island map, completely surrounded with water that is traversable in someway. Could help to pitch battles to a tighter setting if you actually have to fight your way up a beach to get to your enemy. Another way you could do this is to have an island chain, so several smaller islands that must be captured to win. We need a greater variety of map than we did in AoC. We should also have more variable spawn points, make use of the spawn point selection system inherant in the UDK engine.

Why would you want to fight on an island when theres a war for the Agathian lands :X theres enough space there for killing people….anyways i think its a nice idea,i dont really know if the water effects in UT3 are balanced(all i know about UT is from Killing Floor),and even if they arent,they cant be more ridicoulous than the HL2 leeches in one of the AoC maps…