A ship map

• There is a ship map in every pc game I’ve played consistantly. I would like to continue this trend :).
    So either one huge ship or an array of ships at a harbor? What would you like to see for a new map?

• Each team gets a ship, can fire canons at each other knocking off their opponents into the water.

Once close enough they can jump onto each others ship, or use grappling hooks.

You win the objective by getting control of the helm and steering your opponents shop into the rocks.

So many possibilities

• I forsee people desyncing through the ships.

Its pretty damn hard to get mobile ships that you can stand on. Though total war did it. Infact I think they are the only ones to do it right and to the extent people want here.

Mount and blade warband napoleonic wars is doing it. Though they same patch the ships come in the nerf hammer has as well.

• @lemonater47:

I forsee people desyncing through the ships.

Its pretty damn hard to get mobile ships that you can stand on. Though total war did it. Infact I think they are the only ones to do it right and to the extent people want here.

Mount and blade warband napoleonic wars is doing it. Though they same patch the ships come in the nerf hammer has as well.

What about if the ships are pretty much stationary, but everything around is moving?
    Though I can’t see why the ships can’t be moving, you can stand on the corpse wagon in Dark Forest rather flawlessly while it’s moving! :D

• Once the tools come out this need to be one of the highest priority’s.
    GO FORTH AND MOD!!

• Perhaps it could be a TO map with 3 stages that goes like this:

1st stage - attackers need to destroy a gate with the ram
    2nd stage - attackers steal gold from locked chests inside 4 ships
    3rd stage - attackers need to destroy the ships (either using ballistas or torches)

So basically a harbor map.

• @funthomass:

Perhaps it could be a TO map with 3 stages that goes like this:

1st stage - attackers need to destroy a gate with the ram
    2nd stage - attackers steal gold from locked chests inside 4 ships
    3rd stage - attackers need to destroy the ships (either using ballistas or torches)

So basically a harbor map.

Yeah, a harbour raid map would be cool. It should be at night, as well.

And at the 3rd stage, maybe you destroy the ships, or at least one ship (the flag ship) by setting their supplies of gunpowder on fire.