Spectral Echo

• The ghostie spawned for me a few days ago but it disappeared in a poof of smoke when I tried to lure it back into the battle field.

Did they change it so you cant have it running around like in the vid

axtwyVltp1M

• In Team Objective mode, it tends to poof if it goes past a certain point.

But in Team Deathmatch, you can bring it up the hill and have a ball with him.

• Bah. Mason ghosts are way too mainstream. Why not change it to agathian one instead? ;)
    [attachment=0:3ckfx7vy]2013-05-19_00002.jpg[/attachment:3ckfx7vy]

• How do you actually spawn one? I know the place it’s supposed to appear, but is there something you have to do to force it out?

• i think u have to be mason to make it spawn
    it would also be pretty cool if the number of spectral echoes could be set severside, like lets say i want 10 of them to spawn instead of just 1, that would totaly awesome

• @WARSAW:

i think u have to be mason to make it spawn
    it would also be pretty cool if the number of spectral echoes could be set severside, like lets say i want 10 of them to spawn instead of just 1, that would totaly awesome

Its spawned for me as Agatha, I think it is just random chance when you get close to the gravestone.

• From levels 0-39 I had never seen this thing… and then in the past two weeks I’ve seen it 3-4 times. Every time I see it it’s a TDM game and it tends to evacuate the server because it looks like the old TDM bug where the other team dies and the game doesn’t end (or maybe that bug was the spectral echo all along?).

Last night we killed it and the game still didn’t end, though. One of the guys on my team said we needed archers to shoot the guy in the boat (I have no idea?). While that was going on, randomly a blue guy respawned (we were Mason). We killed him, but still had to vote off the map.

• Just spawned for me on LTS. I’m rank 24, though.

• i played a TDM game the other day, got the echo… and he helped me slay at least 4 souls with his fists. He basically kept flinching people while i attacked them it was so glorious i laughed at it quite profusely

• @clayton-bigsby:

i played a TDM game the other day, got the echo… and he helped me slay at least 4 souls with his fists. He basically kept flinching people while i attacked them it was so glorious i laughed at it quite profusely

Interesting, how’d you get him to switch to fists?

• @Slight:

@clayton-bigsby:

i played a TDM game the other day, got the echo… and he helped me slay at least 4 souls with his fists. He basically kept flinching people while i attacked them it was so glorious i laughed at it quite profusely

Interesting, how’d you get him to switch to fists?

Mine spawned with fists at the ready as well. Didn’t do anything special - approached the grave as agatha knight with sow equipped.