Most epic thing you ever done in Chivalry?

• One time a vanguard did a horizontal slash (I was in very low health) I ducked under. Then I exploded his head…. WITH A SPEAR SLASH! Have you done anything epic?

• ALT LOOKDOWN OVERHEAD LOL I KILLED LIKE IDK??? EVERYBODY!!! LOL LMS IF YOU AGREE

nah but srs
    Kicking people to death is probably the most satisfying thing.

• So I was a Agatha Vanguard. I was protecting an archer’s back atop a building on ruins. I had just killed an enemy before going up there, and was low on health. I hear a deep voice saying “your WIFE provided better sport!” just before I saw the Mason, a knight of course, coming up the stairs. I didn’t think I could fight him so I told the archer "they have PENETRATED our rrrreeeeaaarrrr…." He turned around. Turns out he had a heavy crossbow and had just reloaded it. He takes aim at the now feet-away Mason and sends a bolt through his throat. Amidst the gurgling and choking on blood coming from the fallen knight, the archer said “haha! thanks!”

TL;DR: I used a voice command and It worked tactically.

• 540 reverse overhead with maul.

Tony Hawk aint got nothing on this.

• Also, on several occasions, I have killed 2 enemies with one spear stab.

• Accidentally threw a javelin when spawning, got a kill on an archer half way through the map. Only to finish the game 3/23. I was not credit to team.

• Overhead decapitated two players in front of me, then by accident, killed another guy with the end of the sword hitting someone behind me about to backstab me. That was pretty damn sick.

• Almost any fist showdown that ends in a head-splodie

• Those free weekend FFA games where you dance permacomboing through a crowd of 6 enemies and they all die. 8-)

• I don’t remember any specific ones. But you know those situations when you are the last guy standing in Last Team Standing or when reinforcements has run out in Team Deathmatch, and you’re up against 3-4 guys. Yeah, when you manage to get out of that situation, you feel pretty epic.

Also, sometimes I’m rather good with shield. You know when you get kind of greedy and find yourself alone and surrounded by hundreds a moderate amount of Agathians, and they are all swinging at you from different directions at the same time, and I don’t have the time or opportunity to attack any of them, I just block with my shield in every possible direction and actually don’t get hurt for quite a while (until I get dazed and everyone decides to kill me all at once, causing overkill.) But the times I get out of that situation, I feel epic. I mean, you manage to jump around and block every incoming attack from every direction, but you can’t get outside of their little circlejerk because they are in the way and I’m in a corner. But I manage to… turtle around… until I find an opening or my team comes to the rescue, effectively directing their attention away from me, and then someone from the opponents’ side is like “hehe, that was pretty nice savage”

Then there are of course these small little moments like when you stab a guy and kill both him and another guy, or sometimes even two other guys, coming up behind him. Or when I faced three guys with warhammers and shields (frickin’ warhammers) and they didn’t hit me once. They were most likely beginners though so… not so epic.

• I killed a Park Ranger in a duel once.

• It was me in a TO match, pushing the cart alone, as a short-spear archer. 3 enemies came at me and I somehow managed to hit all 3 of them with my short spears before they got close. I just ran around stabbing them once to finish them off. They all raged in chat :lol:

I ended up going 17-4

• As a Agatha Vanguard, with greatsword during the Hillside invarsion.

When the mason pigs broke the gate and come rushing in. I was the only one standing in their way. I begin to swing my sword left, right. A lifeless mason fell before me, another mason come forth to replace the one tried to claim my life. I lift my sword up and swing it down at him. He couldn’t parry it in time and he was wounded before. He fell too, then the third one come as well. I did a stab and overhead, the third one fell too.

“WHO NEXT?! HUH?! I WILL TAKE YOU ALL ON!” I yelled at the monitor and afterward, I got killed by an archer with javelin through my throat.

• I was the last man on an LTS game as an archer with just my shortsword and fists. Two knights and vanguard an a MAA. The vanguard and MAA started attacking me first. I landed two short sword hits on the MAA and the vanguard promptly took his head of with us halberd. As I was dealing wih the vanguard a knight came with his longsword and stabbed both me and the vanguard who Didn’t survive that. I turned around and murdered the knight when the other knight came from behind a rock. I challenge him to a fist fight and win with just a smidgen of health left. The chat was filled with Lols, holy shits, what the fucks and hacker.

Best game ever.

• I was playing as an agathian vanguard, minding my own kills in teambased ruins.

After a while I found myself running all bloody and sweaty across the rooftops, spotting a archer needing my assistance, fending off an excited mason vanguard.

The archer could barely hold him off.
    “Never fear, I am here!” I yelled charging at them.

With a furios realease, my claymore swung to the left, cutting off the archers head. :?
    There were two seconds of silence afterwards.

• Playing light xbow on FFA Hillside. Put two bolts into a knight by the pyre ammo box. He literally jumped off the cliff trying to escape so I put a 3rd bolt through his head before he hit the water.

• Earlier I managed to clumsily end the lives of three teammates, but also the lives of four enemies - in one last team standing round, in one kinda frantic melee.

Putting people in the ground left right and centre, thats me. Finesse is nothing to a good mason, the ends justify the means. :P

• @Foolo:

I was playing as an agathian vanguard, minding my own kills in teambased ruins.

After a while I found myself running all bloody and sweaty across the rooftops, spotting a archer needing my assistance, fending off an excited mason vanguard.

The archer could barely hold him off.
    “Never fear, I am here!” I yelled charging at them.

With a furios realease, my claymore swung to the left, cutting off the archers head. :?
    There were two seconds of silence afterwards.

I didn’t expect the ending xD

• @lemonater47:

The vanguard and MAA started attacking me first. I landed two short sword hits on the MAA and the vanguard promptly took his head of with us halberd.

I bet I was the vanguard…

No, really, this awfully reminds me of something…